Login Search

is pitt getting too much respect?

Last Post

Pitt has played a brutal schedule, NO hasn't beaten anyone of substance, especially away from home. The Steelers totally dominated Denver yesterday, but turnovers killed them. The Steelers will win this game if they have a TO margin of -1 or better. Defensively, there is no comparison in these teams, and Pitt's offense is actually moving the ball as well as they did last year. It's just a matter of capitalizing on opportunities, and the Saints' sieve of a defense is the perfect opponent for a blowout win.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
Pitt has played a brutal schedule, NO hasn't beaten anyone of substance, especially away from home. The Steelers totally dominated Denver yesterday, but turnovers killed them. The Steelers will win this game if they have a TO margin of -1 or better. Defensively, there is no comparison in these teams, and Pitt's offense is actually moving the ball as well as they did last year. It's just a matter of capitalizing on opportunities, and the Saints' sieve of a defense is the perfect opponent for a blowout win.
agreed. This looks a lot like matchup NO v. BAL which saints lost at HOME. Still, I am done betting on the champs..gl~

I smell trap. I think the books want you to take the Saints. So cap carefully.

Im running behind since the trip last weekend, I have yet to cap any of the football games this weekend. So Im not sure on this one as of yet.