Login Search

11/26 NCAA hoops

Last Post

Default 11/26 NCAA hoops

(Record goes here), will update after the 3 I have pending conclude just see we have a much better card for Sunday so wanted to get thread up,,

Texas A&M +2.5..I'll buy USC as being better than the aggies when I see it. Aggies battle tested and been taking down all challengers while USC been feasting on mainly cup cakes. Color me skeptical that a ot win vs a mediocre Vanderbilt squad doesn't prove much to me.. preseason ranks be danmed, imo better team catching points, sign me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
Hey make a new thread everyday

wtf happened to you?

Opiates are killing you and your treat me like this

ample opportunities

but no you just a pill head

fukk you dude
Coward throwing stones on the net.

always did daily threads if you don't like it go drink your bitch ass into a coma.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
Not gonna tuck my dikk inside like some silence of lambs scene

whatever you don’t want apologize it’s cool

i gotta Work on tomorrows card
I'm sorry.. sorry that you a drunk clown that feels it ok to act like a pompous ass then expects me to take it.. I'm sorry you a egomaniac that thinks you somehow better than anyone else.. I'm sorry some pussy who supposed to be my friend turns out to be nothing more than a judgemental piece of shit..I'm sorry you feel need to try to ruin my threads., did I forget any?? Keep throwing stones from your glass house.

Quote Originally Posted by Redscot View Post
Whoa Nelly C’mon kid you and banker are 2 of the few true cats here. Crossing lines getting personal bro. That ain’t you. Walk it back baby Still time. You guys are on the same team and you know it.
Clearly he let it go, you don't see me posting over and over a bunch of bs in his thread.,

Quote Originally Posted by GPrime19 View Post
Love that A&M play.. I’m all over it too, GL!
Looks like another I should have waited on, can't believe it up to +4! Who the hell pounding USC? I honestly don't understand it. Never claimed to be a line movement expert guy! Lol. Glad we on same page buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Looks like another I should have waited on, can't believe it up to +4! Who the hell pounding USC? I honestly don't understand it. Never claimed to be a line movement expert guy! Lol. Glad we on same page buddy.
I was expecting it to go the other way. Was hoping to get USC -2. I like them to win at home. A&M poor FT shooting team makes it tough to win a big road game.

And I like your daily threads, it brings great discussions on the daily card. Love waking up late and seeing good discussions already going on several games in your thread each day. Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
I was expecting it to go the other way. Was hoping to get USC -2. I like them to win at home. A&M poor FT shooting team makes it tough to win a big road game.

And I like your daily threads, it brings great discussions on the daily card. Love waking up late and seeing good discussions already going on several games in your thread each day. Keep it up!
Poor ft shooting? Bro I have aggies at 78% as a team! Good for 29th best in country, am I seeing something wrong? While USC ranks 227 at 68%.. I think aggies the better team and really expect them to win but I'm wrong all the time! Lol.. gl whichever you choose.

Appreciate it, he just being salty he used to always ask me to start these threads now all a sudden he acts as if there something wrong with it, whatever, dude doesn't like it he don't have to look and damn sure doesn't have to participate, plenty of other guys here I enjoy talking hoops with who ain't on ego trips