Login Search

John Morrison 2013-14 NBA Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by knugen View Post
wallco do you dont care about the 3.5 filter? Spurs closing line were -7,5 and they only wob by 6?
Playing them all for now, 3.5 means nothing to me when playing an ATS system. The backtest isn't completely finished, but I like what I'm seeing so far. Not enough yet to tell everyone to try it, but good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdolan33 View Post
Another 0-fer. This system, and any "variation of it" is a bankroll cancer
Yes, your seven game sample size makes you a true authority for that comment. This cancer has made me money the past three seasons, guess you're not playing it right.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Boyne gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

takethepnts gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

1-7-5 system

*Not traditional John Morrison System*

Bet Sizing
A) Risk 1.1u to win 1u
B) Risk 8.91u to win 8.1u
C) Risk 16.51u to win 15.01u

Profit: -1.4
Record:
A) 3-4
B) 0-0
C) 0-0

RULES:Reference Post #184
SCHEDULE: post #78

RECAP
11/5/2013
V1 UTA +9.5(A) VS BRK

V3 LAL +9 (A) VS DAL

UPCOMING PLAYS
11/6/2013 V2 LAC (A) VS ORL
11/6/2013 V3 DAL (A) VS OKC *This one should be fun to watch
11/6/2013 v1 UTA (B) VS BOS
11/7/2013 V3 LAL (B) VS HOU *
Give Points

Points Awarded:

analyzer gave J.M. Disciple 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdolan33 View Post
Another 0-fer. This system, and any "variation of it" is a bankroll cancer
Atlanta and San Antonio won...positive units for me.
Wallco made 10 units last night just on the four games (give or take). I didn't as I'm not quite playing it as he is until my bankroll gets a bit more in it after the fiasco of the NFL this past weekend.

I'm not totally convinced by the concept of the 1-7-5 strategy versus the 0-7-5 strategy. The 7-5 strategy was borne out of the win/loss ratio of the traditional JM A bet, which has been clearly shown to lose in the long run and thats with the 3 point buy as well. I fully understand that last season the A bets performed well, but historically, they are a waste of money. However, I also recognise that the basic spread odds do not require the same level of success (target 56%) as the spread +3 odds (target approx 60%).Good luck with the back test, Wallco, but I believe last year was a (welcome) blip in the stats Regards. Kev