Record
A) 1-1
B) 0-0
C) 0-0

For rules please see reference link. For schedule please see post #78
Reference Post #184
If anyone has a question please refer to post #184

PS
SAS is not a C-bet via 1-7-5 system. If you bet it as a B bet than you should #1 update the thread for email notifications so you can see the play was canceled way before game time via filter. #2 Consider taking a loss since its not a Traditional or 1-7-5 play. If you play it as a C-bet please consider it your own personal bet and not part of this system.

Thank You
JMD
Last edited by J.M. Disciple; 11-03-13 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by J.M. Disciple View Post
#1 I am not going to recap SAS as a B bet because they lost their A bet and did not qualify via the 3.5 filter clearly laid out by Thelimit. Please read the thread and you would know this, its also referenced in my post.

#2 If you think there is a play that I missed when posting than check the schedule on post #78 and see if its there. If its not there than it is not a play. If you still believe its a play please check and see how many road games the team is playing and make sure its not the middle of their road trip.

#3 I will continue to post the plays via 1-7-5 method since that is the strongest proven method. I do not see the point in posting traditional method when it in fact does not make the most money season to season. Spread sheet is on post #78 so if you are playing traditional and know all the filters than download the spread sheet and GTFO of this thread. We are not playing ml on favorites. Everything is via closing line on covers ATS.
That's OK, but if you are going to post a system that is different than the original, and no where in your updates list the plays or results of the original as well, then questions are 100% going to arise everyday, and posts like #224 are out of line because the confusion could be avoided with informative posts. Stevex wasn't always available to post on time last season because of work issues. But when he did, He posted the JM system the way it was intended to be played as well as a layout of the way he was playing it in the same post.

None of us like the same questions repeated every day. When I am posting a system, if I notice a repetitive question, I try to post the answer to that question in every update so it won't be asked again. If it is, then I agree that sometimes I will post a comment such as post #224 because i KNOW I answer that question every time I post an update, and in that case, people are NOT reading. But if you are not willing to cooperate, then expect to ANSWER the questions every day and not make the "go read the thread" posts, because the thread will be very confusing. Even to us who fully ubderstand it. I am not trying to start a fight with you so don't take it the wrong way and lash back. It's just that the JM NBA season is two plays old and there is already confusion and it is only going to get worse, and most of all, it can mostly be avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post
Seems weird - why would you have profits in dollars. Why not the universal standard units!
there is a reason wallco gets so many points for the way he posts. I catch myself emulating his posting schedule as it's the easiest to read. jm has been known to troll in threads so im sure this will only be the start of the confusion and rants to come...it is a time commitment when u sign up for this duty...either do it the right way or someone else will.

I don't even get what's being debated. It's pretty clear what JM is doing, he's tracking the system that has been shown to be the most profitable. I for one would rather see that than anything else. Name it something different if its too much a problem.

After going through last years thread and judging by how this one is starting, I think the real issue is clutter. There probably needs to be a separate thread for each one of the NBA systems.

I am not going to clutter it any more than it is. I have made adjustments to my post concerning units and not dollars and it is noted its not traditional JM system in the post. I am sure there will still be more confusion, but most questions and adjustments have now been made.

Allidoiswin89 --I had a response written, but your childish games by calling me a troll is LOL and I will not be involved in your childish ways.

Quote Originally Posted by J.M. Disciple View Post
I am not going to clutter it any more than Iit is. I have made adjustments to my post concerning units and not dollars and it is noted its not traditional JM system in the post. I am sure there will still be more confusion, but most questions and adjustments have now been made.

Allidoiswin89 --I had a response written, but your childish games by calling me a troll is LOL and I will not be involved in your childish ways.
I think your use of "lol" demonstrates who the child is...

And your comments/actions are well documented in SBR...everything I said is already known by those who have been on here for years. Others will learn themselves...unless you've finally matured.

Quote Originally Posted by allidoiswin89 View Post
I think your use of "lol" demonstrates who the child is...

And your comments/actions are well documented in SBR...everything I said is already known by those who have been on here for years. Others will learn themselves...unless you've finally matured.
You comments are troll comments. Come in here and ask questions that have already been answered = troll. You come in here and without me even saying nothing to you try to talk trash. GTFO.

TheLimits 1-7-5 system

*Not traditional John Morrison system*

a) 1.1 units to win 1
b) 8.91 units to win 8.1
c) 16.51 units to win 15.01

RECAP 11/3/2013
11/3/2013 V3 PHO (A) +12.5 VS OKC
11/3/2013 V1 ATL (A)+1 VS LAL

NEXT PLAYS
11/4/2013 V3 GSW (A)
VS PHI

PROFIT: -0.20 units
Record
A) 2-2
B) 0-0
C) 0-0

RULES:
Reference Post #184
SCHEDULE: post #78

If anyone has a question please refer to post #184

Closed series via 3.5 filter: Sas and ATL.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

analyzer gave J.M. Disciple 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

I got Atl at -2, 7/5 time for me

According to JMD, Atl was a +1 spread. I got Atl at -2. My spread was off by 4, his by 1...so his spread isn't a 7/5 and thus ends the series. Mine is and I'm rolling to the B bet. Everyone should choose what they want to do. We are only guiding you. Don't place blame if Atl doesn't cover the next 2 games.

Plus, I'm still on SA tomorrow!!
Last edited by BuckeyeKaptn; 11-04-13 at 05:58 AM.