Login Search

NASCAR Contest Roll Call

Last Post

Default NASCAR Contest Roll Call

Greetings to all NASCAR enthusiasts! We are planning to launch a new contest for the upcoming year and would like to gauge interest from potential participants before finalizing the details. The prize for the weekly winner will be 300 points. We believe that having 15-20 participants would make for a great competition. If this sounds like something that would interest you, please let us know.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Bigdaddyjames said he was doing it a couple of days ago.

No one needs my permission btw. You guys work it out. I'll play one.
Im up for anything mate aslong as we can get a league setup for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post

Join this pool mate no need to gamble your own points. Im offering 300 points to the winner each week.
People will like it better if we all put in 100 points to make a proper size prize pool, and just add the 300 to the balance as an overlay i think.

But you two need to work out one person to run it and both play the same game or you will never get this going.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyjames View Post
so how do we play yours sense you don't want anyone to play mine ????
To tell you the truth I was just getting a head count to see if it was worth doing a league. And for the record I wasn't stopping anyone from playing in your league that's on you mate.