Login Search

hollywood park's showvivor contest coming up,may 1rst

Last Post

Default hollywood park's showvivor contest coming up,may 1rst

hoolywood park's showvivor contest starts sunday may 1rst.one free entry for all contestants,$2,500.00 for the winner.you must select a horse that will place 1rst,2ond,or,3rd in a selected race each and every live race day.
for all the details and rules go to www.calracing.com.click information to the left of home page,select house handicap from dropdown list,click on Hollywood park logo,and you get everything from there,including,several free tips venues.
good luck everyone

Update: IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to technical problems the contest start day has been moved to Thursday, May 5. Players who have already signed up are not required to re-register. Registration will remain open until 12:45 PM on Thursday.
Off the board today, saved my butt.

I was able to log in even though I never confirmed my registration via return e/mail. So I quess I'm in. I agree in part this is a waste on time. Its more effort than Its worth. Still its a shot at 2500 and you won't win if you don't try. Once I got to where there was 80 players left then my choice ran out. Basically I play a system and hope it survives the first two weeks. If so I'll take it more seriously.