Login Search

Vaughany's MMA Picks...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Just 100 points, minus the... four? he paid me. I don't care about the points much, they're pretty meaningless (Wulfman owes me $750 worth of betpoints... seriously), but it's the fact that he accepted a wager and then ran from it when he lost. There's a reason I never reply to the guy, he's not worth the time.
All I know is that you are an arrogant scumbag and everyone knows it. You make Gabe look good. Sider and others have exposed you plenty of times. No need for me to do so also.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
Also harping on lost bets is about as low as it gets.
Not as low as running away from bets you lose. Like this "not a serious bet" he made.

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
I'll give you +300 at 33 points to win 100 if he's over 18...but sideloaded has to be a team player and prove he's old enough to buy cigarettes
So un-serious.

Quote Originally Posted by kid_mikey_84 View Post
I'm shocked that you would quote me on that...that obviously WASN'T serious
Oh, really? Because when you lost, you started to pay me, then quit, which indicates "seriousness" to me. When Sider called you out for not paying me, you said:

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
For the record, I tried several times to give MD all my points and it said he could not receive betpoints
"For the record", you're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
Dont give a fuk about any of whatever you two got going, but talking shit about a loosing bet, one that wasnt even a bad bet, is just straight up pathetic.
He's a scumbag. Everyone knows it but you. Don't speak on things you don't know about. How was it not a bad bet? The fight ended in the first round on an over 2.5.

Oh, really? Because when you lost, you started to pay me, then quit, which indicates "seriousness" to me. When Sider called you out for not paying me, you said:

"For the record", you're an idiot.
I was paying you for another one of those "bets" that you accepted. Jesus Christ you're a fukkin moron. And what happened to ignoring me and not responding to me? Since you're so "above" responding to people like me. Now get back to more juiced up losers like Uriah Hall -500

Quote Originally Posted by kid_mikey_84 View Post
I was paying you for another one of those "bets" that you accepted. Jesus Christ you're a fukkin moron. And what happened to ignoring me and not responding to me? Since you're so "above" responding to people like me. Now get back to more juiced up losers like Uriah Hall -500
Oh, you were, huh? Proof? Link? And how much did you pay on your debt of that "other" bet? Because even if there were another bet, you still didn't pay it. "I'm not a welsh, you're an idiot! I was welshing out on that other bet, moron".

And of course I'm going to reply to you, it's one thing to ignore you when you go around the forum talking shit to people, it's another when I can make you look like an idiot in thirty seconds or less. That is an entertaining use of my time. You call me a scumbag, but yet, you are the one who welshed out on your debt.

Oh, you were, huh? Proof? Link? And how much did you pay on your debt of that "other" bet? Because even if there were another bet, you still didn't pay it. "I'm not a welsh, you're an idiot! I was welshing out on that other bet, moron".

And of course I'm going to reply to you, it's one thing to ignore you when you go around the forum talking shit to people, it's another when I can make you look like an idiot in thirty seconds or less. That is an entertaining use of my time. You call me a scumbag, but yet, you are the one who welshed out on your debt.
MD is busting up this fool. MD = 2, kid_mikey_84 = 0. You gonna let MD clown you like that mikey?