Login Search

Principal to tdb paid!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
Somewhere buried in the Saloon, I just paid 650 points to tdb to take care of the original 1000 betpoints loan principal.

1000/1000

What's next tdb?
1000 points paid off in 8 months, averaging less than 4 a day while breaking the terms you agreed to hundreds of times. In recognition of your "effort", I'll let you pay back the amount you owe per the terms you agreed to.

Either do so, make some kind of real effort, or STFU and GTFO

I was hoping for a bit more positive response.

Sorry that a 650 lump sum payment pissed you off so much.

What is wrong with you?

Just out of curiosity how much interest would I owe if it was based on your standard terms?
Your a car salesman, basic math is one of the few requirements. Go add it up as I dont believe it would be to hard.

I was hoping for a bit more positive response.

Sorry that a 650 lump sum payment pissed you off so much.

What is wrong with you?

Just out of curiosity how much interest would I owe if it was based on your standard terms?
As DS said, do the math...but does it matter? If you had kept to the terms you agreed to, you would have had it paid off and wouldn't have been charged more than the reasonable amount of interest we agreed to. The goal of the loan was to have you prove your reliability or blacklist yourself; the choice was 100% yours, and you (somewhat predictably) chose to prove your true colors yet again.

Now GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
As DS said, do the math...but does it matter? If you had kept to the terms you agreed to, you would have had it paid off and wouldn't have been charged more than the reasonable amount of interest we agreed to. The goal of the loan was to have you prove your reliability or blacklist yourself; the choice was 100% yours, and you (somewhat predictably) chose to prove your true colors yet again.

Now GTFO
Well now that you admitted what your goal was and I paid back the original amount borrowed back and you keep telling me to "GTFO" I can only assume that we are square.

Nice doing business with you!

tripledbets, you are not dealing with a College Graduate here! I almost sort of side with carseller here, I mean he is asking you how much that he owes. Just give him a number. I said that about 2000 interest points would have been fair to everyone, but it is on you now.

Give him an exact figure to finish off the loan