Login Search

Attn: Milwaukee Mike - Please deposit my points at your earliest convenience.

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
Fixed it for you.
Nah. I'm going. Plane leaves in 14 1/2 hrs.

It'll be rough but my son's going to have an awesome week. I figure normal parents go out to dinner, have grandparents babysit, etc. This will be my first time away from him ever. It'll do me good to toughen the fuk up.

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

It'll be rough but my son's going to have an awesome week. I figure normal parents go out to dinner, have grandparents babysit, etc. This will be my first time away from him ever. It'll do me good to toughen the fuk up.
We'll going half around the World is slightly different from a dinner date. I don't think it makes a difference if you have a trusted provider. Safe travels.

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

So your not taking him?

I thought he was going out with you.

Will be tough then

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
We'll going half around the World is slightly different from a dinner date. I don't think it makes a difference if you have a trusted provider. Safe travels.
haha yeah but I figure if you subtract his sleeping time, all those dinner dates would be way more than what I'll be gone. And thank you - I'm fully expecting one of the planes to crash just to stick the knife in further.