Login Search

Taking David Price and the Rays at -101 on Monday.

Last Post

Default Taking David Price and the Rays at -101 on Monday.

Cliff lee is one of my fave pitchers and i hate to go against him in any spot by i really think he is a false fave here and a minor one at that. The Rays got out of the weekend with 2 wins while they were looking ahead to the Rangers and Lee. Although Price hasnt fared well v the Rangers in the past i think he gets it done on Monday night. The rays are a 60% winner at home and getting money a bit. Lee hasnt pitched very well two of the last 3 starts and has already lost to TB twice this year ( losing with Sea though). Good luck if you tail or fade.

The Under is probly a good play....the difference between Lee and Price is that Price will probly only last 6 innings at the most and Lee could easily pitch a complete game

Meaning the Rays bullpen could easily blow the game and the Rangers bullpen prob wont ever have the opportunity to blow the game

Quote Originally Posted by BookieOweMe View Post
tailing too brah
lets get it

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
Yeah man it"s another good call, Price is a Stud, Congrats on that Cleveland pick, kicking myself from not following a Veteran like you. See ya at the Bash bro.
not gonna be at the bash too busy. thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
Thx

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
good luck i like it
thx

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Reed Harris View Post
I like it good luck

If i recall correctly....Price only lasted 5 inning in his last start vs the Tigers....i bet on him that game and they won the game 6-3 i think covering the runline which i had

thats the only reason why im staying away from this play...just an observation to look over but goodluck