Login Search

2014 MLB thread with friends

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
PHI +140 (.5U to win .7)

Might still make a small play on SF -- just trying to figure out why that line is so damn high. I realize Vogelsong was bad last year and has been bad vs. the Dodgers, but wow.
I'm surprised at how well hernandez has pitched this game!

Quote Originally Posted by hotcapper101010 View Post
I'm surprised at how well hernandez has pitched this game!
Pretty high ground ball rate (plus scrubbies can't score for shit anyway) and with wood's 67% fly ball rate and wind blowing out that line didn't make lot of sense..

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Pretty high ground ball rate (plus scrubbies can't score for shit anyway) and with wood's 67% fly ball rate and wind blowing out that line didn't make lot of sense..
I was really confused by the ATL/WAS, CHC/PHI and SF/LAD lines. Dogs were way too high priced.

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
nice call after the fact sperm bank
Posted in here and in biffT thread. How it feel not being able to afford to gamble? Even told your pathetic ass in the Red Sox thread that was my only play today, guess not ur fault u can barely read..

Been pimp slapping these totals like suckindicks boyfriend does to him! Here ya go lickinpricks here another 1 for u to fade (if u had money which we know u don't).. Stl/pit un 7

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
He posted he was on the over this morning.
Trying to insult me is all he has. Pathetic thing is he even sucks at that.. Like u don't have enough trolls now mine following me here, lol