Login Search

BET THE HOOK's Tennis 2010

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
Yep. 13-3 so far but Cilic hurt me. Still up for the day though.
16-2 Today. I showed 3 losses earlier but Petrova is now no action because she quit.
290-70 with 21 DOG WINNERS and 16DOG LOSERS. 4-1 LAST 5 DOGS.

Tomorrow I like Murray,Davydenko,Roddick,Verdasco,Youzhn y,Monfils,Querrey,Almagro,Wozniacki,Schi avone,Radwanska,Peer,Pennetta,Wickmayer, and my dogs are Errani,Kirilenko,Pavlyuchenkova,and Ivanovic.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian891 View Post
Any replacement for roddick? Do u like nadal or juice just too outrageous? Good luck with all your picks!
Just gonna give up on Roddick for a while. He clearly has all his focus on Brooklyn Decker and not tennis but then again who wouldnt.
I have been looking and a big dog this morning and am thinking about risking a little on Tommy Robredo. He really has played lights lately.

Sorry I didnt get this until late but I have Peer. I took a few matches on the chin because some favs lost that should have never happened but I did hit some dogs that saved my day.

16-7 on the day but it was a screwy day.

306-77 with 23 DOG WINNERS and 18 DOG LOSERS

Tomorrow I like Djokovic,Murray,Federer,Berdych,Soderlin g,Gil,and Jankovic and my dogs are Chardy,Ivanovic,and Wickmayer.

10-2 yesterday with 2 more BIG DOG WINNERS Chardy and Wickmayer.
316-79 with 25 DOG WINNERS and 18 DOG LOSERS
Today's cant lose playe are for FRIDAy 13th are Nadal,Federer,Djokovic,Sharapova,Wickmay er,Ivanovic,and my dogs are Pennetta+225 and Murray +105 who should be favored.

And please nobody fall for the Berdych has a chance to beat Federer crap. Save your money and watch the match before you make that wager. Roger is pissed with him and is gonna blow him out. You heard it here first.