Login Search

Dmoneytx Daily Tennis Picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
Omar, trust me, there is NO reason that I would laugh at anyone on my thread unless they said something hateful to me. You did not. And I was trying to just give you a little quick help. I even explained that my girl is from Mexico and I help her all the time. It's just a common thing now & she appreciates the help I think.....

And I have never insulted someone here for no reason, ever. I like you man, we have no bad issues. We help each other, right??? And thank you for wanting me to win. I want you to win as well, always. Sorry for the misunderstanding friend, but I was being honest and I meant no bad feelings. I hope we do well the next tennis tment, I am excited already
Ok Man ... No Problem Good Luck for us and I hope you post your picks earlier

Happy Birthday Too

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
Ok Man ... No Problem Good Luck for us and I hope you post your picks earlier

Happy Birthday Too
Sorry Omar, I was up for 42 hours straight the last few days. I could barely see straight last night. I have been doing SO well in NBA, that I am not worried about getting the tennis in super early & especially last night, I barely got my play in before I passed out on the Grizzlies spread

Thank you for wishing me Happy Birthday! I see about 7 or 8 matches still on the board, and I think I am going to make two play for this morning in just a min. I hope you have a great day!

Thanks Omar! Only a few for todays later matches.....

And why??? Because I have been watching Davydenko play for nearly 13 years now. This is a matchup that I have a good amount of confidence in. Only way Davy wins is if he plays lights out and Berdy is off. I don't see that happening...... We will see, BOL today!!!

Thanks Omar! Only a few for todays later matches.....

And why??? Because I have been watching Davydenko play for nearly 13 years now. This is a matchup that I have a good amount of confidence in. Only way Davy wins is if he plays lights out and Berdy is off. I don't see that happening...... We will see, BOL today!!!
I hope Berdy wins for you , But if you saw Davydekno game against Tsonga in Monte-Carlo you will understand me Good Luck Man ... Left u Personal Message too

I hope Berdy wins for you , But if you saw Davydekno game against Tsonga in Monte-Carlo you will understand me Good Luck Man ... Left u Personal Message too

Just got in from teaching my morning tennis lessons. Wow, what a match with Berdy/Davy! I knew Berdy went up a break in the second immediately & got it back again at 5-5, whew!! Then he broke to start the third, like the second, and never let go. I DID expect Davy to put up a huge fight. But like I said, I have been watching him for over 12 years & he needed to keep up that amazing tennis for TWO sets to beat a Berdy type player, didn't surprise me he couldn't get it done. Berdy got his feet under him after that first set & wins in three! I am not shocked by the scoreline, but I did think Berdy would win of those sets much easier. A win is a win so far....
Today could be a great start to my NBA night! VAMOS CHARDY & KEI!!!

Just got in from teaching my morning tennis lessons. Wow, what a match with Berdy/Davy! I knew Berdy went up a break in the second immediately & got it back again at 5-5, whew!! Then he broke to start the third, like the second, and never let go. I DID expect Davy to put up a huge fight. But like I said, I have been watching him for over 12 years & he needed to keep up that amazing tennis for TWO sets to beat a Berdy type player, didn't surprise me he couldn't get it done. Berdy got his feet under him after that first set & wins in three! I am not shocked by the scoreline, but I did think Berdy would win of those sets much easier. A win is a win so far....
Today could be a great start to my NBA night! VAMOS CHARDY & KEI!!!
I advised all my friends to take +1,5 sets for Davy @1.80 and they won it easily
Why did not I take it also !!! ... Anyway , Good Job D-Money

I advised all my friends to take +1,5 sets for Davy @1.80 and they won it easily
Why did not I take it also !!! ... Anyway , Good Job D-Money
Thanks, I put those plays up with only looking at them for 10 mins or so. I liked both plays today, just kind of shocked how easily I had a SWEEP DAY, lol!!! Glad you got your friends some bucks, next time tail your own advice, I always tail mine

I am going to clean up today and post records, hoping for another good day tomm, hoping for another SWEEP!!! VAMOS!!!

What a GREAT effort by Tomas Berdych, aka Birdman, to take the heart and soul of "known fixer" Davydenko and absolutely CRUSH it by winning the second and third set today. Way to go Birdman!!! Give Davy some false hope...... then blow em out da tournament, LOL!!! Another solid effort today by Albert Ramos, to stay focused the entire match. He was down a break early, he got it back in the middle first set and then broke to win it. Second set he gave a break UP and ended up winning the breaker anyways. I have been waiting to say this today - VAMOS! RAMOS! - LOL!!! Well done to both men Kei Nishikori basically sleep walked through his match today. He was up 4-1 in only 14 mins today, LOL!!! He let the second set slip a bit and he won in 54 mins 6-1, 6-3. A better second set, he could of been done in 35 mins, LMAO!!!

+ +
Play #1
Ramos -900
Berdych -215
Nishikori -900

Total = apprx -122
1.25u / 0.98u

Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 09:14 AM.

Albert Ramos, as mentioned above, won in straight straight sets today, making both good entertainment value A close two setter, but he got the job done. VAMOS RAMOS!!! Jeremy Chardy, was our other competitor for the second and last play today. Long silky head band wearing Chardy beat the living crap out of his opponent. He rolled him the first set & he should of served out the second set 6-2, but he got broken and easily served it out the next service game he had. Easy straight setter for Chardy, way to go long silky head band wearing French dude

+ (damn, couldn't find one of him in his long headband, lol)

Play #2
Ramos -900
Chardy -125

Total = apprx +100
1.0u / 1.0u

Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 09:14 AM.