Login Search

Dmoneytx Daily Tennis Picks

Last Post

Thanks Gator
I get used to just checking my phone on water breaks. Like right now.

Del Po lost the second set when he was up 4-2 serving. Awesome. Play is busted now. And I bet the other three plays win easy as fuk. Stepanek is one of my least fav players. So this was a double burn for me. First round loss?? For a guy who looked like top 4 in the world less than a week ago & has had 3 full days of rest???
Fing pathetic.

GL ev1!!

Prob post another play soon. Can't do anything until I get home off the courts.

Must admit, first play was pushing it I think. My girl wanted me in the bed, so I didn't research the way I usually do. That's what happens when I rush my play & post it half awake. Sorry for those who tailed the first one.
Simon I think will play well on this slower surface. I am curious to see if Haas can stay in the long rallies. I agree with MDF, Haas has got to be feeling the effects of all this tennis he has been playing at almost 35 years old. I hope Simon plays really tough today & knocks him out!

USA has said they are stepping up their defense & I honestly think Australia is gonna get smashed! They are gonna have to put up 80+ to cover I think. And I think the second stringers could blow out Australia. The first string should play super tough the first half to secure their lead. Let's hope it's big! But I have full confidence that the bench players could crush Australia as well. Australia has one NBA player I think & if they have a hard time scoring today, lights out!!

Dmoneytx, the under in the USA game is a solid play IMO.This is a different arena than the group games and I have read that the sightlines are weird to adjust to.You saw it in the France/Spain game and the under should have hit in the Lith/Russia game if not for late fouling.The USA match has been bet up to 190 now and I think that is a hell of a number to get for the under.

That said, good luck on your plays.

Yea, I made a dumb mistake anyways. I did that play in the bed while my girl was watching tv & I put it in just to have action this morning. I usually never do that. I was way up from baseball & some Olympics, it was really a stupid play. Hoping Simon can get it going this afternoon & give me a good shot to get up. I'm really pumped for the USA bball game.

I also saw Tsonga lost by the same score. Double burn!! I just figured this is a BIG tment, so they would at least win a first round match. Prob NOT go deep, but at least get thru round 1. Oh well, on to the next match. Vamos Simon!!

IMO, Bakers play has been horrible lately. I have NO clue what happened to the guy. Maybe he did start to believe his own hype. I don't know. All I know is that he is struggling to beat players that 2 months ago he would of been -500 against. I can't touch him ever again I don't think. His dream run is over. And you are right Beefcake, going from 0 to hero was way too quick..........he has come back down to earth in a HUGE way. I feel for him as well........

Quote Originally Posted by kingofhoarbags View Post
Another big losing day here. dmoneyx knows how to pick losers. -$2000 again today.

I told you please stay away from me. But there you are on my winning thread again today.
I have NEVER been into your thread moron!! And how do I lose 2,000 when I had one play up for 2.5 units?? You are an absolute retard. Bye bye