Login Search

ATP/WTA Favorites Service Point Strategy

Last Post

Going good, system seems stable.Nothing really worth posting about. I think my B bets come in on an average of every 25-30 bets which is great considering I can afford to lose one of every 12 series while getting odds around 1.4. I've noticed that playing +200 ranked players isn't really a huge issue because the odds you usually get are around 1.6. If you were to play the two game chase, you can afford to drop one of every 8 and still be up, while playing +200 ranked players.

I just strongly recommend not to play a 3 game chase with them. Just way too risky.

I'll track the Davis Cup and see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by exoticus View Post
Have you done this in Murray's game today, he lost 4 straight first points on service. Doesn't this mean you would have wiped your bank?
I missed Murray's game, but the system would've went:

A: 2-1
B: 0-1
C: 1:0

Note that I wait for THREE missed even/odd serves not like originally suggested. Take a look at the fifth game of the 3rd set. Murray lost both of the first odd both of the first even serve points. During his next service game, he dropped the very first point and that would've been my trigger. He then won the second point and disqualified the even serve chase. As you can see, he lost the second odd service point and the chase went to game B. On the second point of the first game in the fourth set, he won. Doing so, winning the B leg of the chase.

Use this link and get back to me if you have any questions: http://www.tennis24.com/match/dvIpns...int-by-point;1

I would suggest to ONLY play top 20-30 players and NEVER chase against them. Don't even look at any players under the 40-50 ranking. As for BR management; on a 3 game chase my total risk is never more than 40% of BR, so no, I loss would not wipe me out just hurt...

I hope this helped.

Oh i was under the impression that your are betting only on the first point for the server? "I wait for THREE missed even/odd serves" - 3 like combination of each to make a total of 3 or 3 from both odd and even servers for a total of 6? Lastly "As you can see, he lost the second odd service point" , didn't he win it? 0-15, 15-15, 30-15, 40-15, 40-30, 40-40, 40-A BP. Isn't 30-15 the second odd service point? Sorry for all the questions, just really want to get it . Thank you.