Login Search

Nishikori vs Odesnik

Last Post

No people are buying too much into the comments Nishikori made, that line is a joke. Remember how well Nishi was playing about 4 months ago? A healthy Nishi is priced at -850 vs Odesnik. I understand he is not healthy, but still going to win in 3-4 sets.
Last edited by fsulover100; 08-25-14 at 11:50 PM. Reason: name error

Quote Originally Posted by fsulover100 View Post
No people are buying too much into the comments Nishikori made, that line is a joke. Remember how well Nishi was playing about 4 months ago? A healthy Nishi is priced at -850 vs Odesnik. I understand he is not healthy, but still going to win in 3-4 sets.
A healthy Nishikori is -2500 to 5000 against Odesnik actually.

Quote Originally Posted by fsulover100 View Post
what did sushi say?

Nishikori said. "However, to be honest I have some concerns about my physical fitness. "I haven't had match practice and I don't know if I will be able to keep up when it comes to quick movement. If the pain comes back on the day of the game I don't know if I will play.

Now lots of people on Odesnik, I will skip it. Nishikori is much better player and for me odds on Odesnik are not high enough to give it a try. Maybe will took Odesnik live if he lose first set.

I passed. The bets came in on Odesnik, who sucks anyway, so I didn't want to back him unless they were long odds.

Nishikori only dropped 8 games today.

FYI, as far as the odds:

Nishikori opened at -690 (Pinnacle) on August 22. He closed at -381.

A healthy Nishikori I would've estimated at -1200.