Login Search

Honeybadger's picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
Blah-blah-blah. Did not read it. Just the fact that you wrote another page to reply to me after I stated that I have zero interest in your opinion proves that you are yearning some sort of validation. And trying to get it from an anonymous internet forum proves that you have no life dude. Grow up.
Yes I understand reading can be a problem for your people. Anyway get the jail monitor to verbalise it for you.

Validation from you? It was more of a blanket condemnation. Addressed to you nominally but meant for wider consumption.

So you don't care about internet forums? Good for you. Extinguish your account.

Blah-blah-blah. Did not read it. Just the fact that you wrote another page to reply to me after I stated that I have zero interest in your opinion proves that you are yearning some sort of validation. And trying to get it from an anonymous internet forum proves that you have no life dude. Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by NguyenImproved View Post
Coming from a guy who pan-handles for pats on the backs for the occasional picks he hits & scans tickets to prove how smart his bets were.. that's a bit rich.

It's all good. Keep doing your thing man.
To be fair I admit you have SOME reasonable knowledge of the game and players etc but your overwhelming need to get people to bow down to your 'opinions' can be grating.
Doesn't change the fact I think you're depressed. I'm no mug. When someone personally attacks people in the way you do when barely provoked, 99% of the time they're not happy with themselves.

Sorry but that's the truth. This whole "I'm superior" attitude isn't fooling everybody.

By the way I'm not attacking you in the way you have others. I'm just stating a pretty logical observation.

What's up HB my man?????????!!!!! How ya been brotha

You need to hit me up on the WC info, I have a buddy who knows almost everything about every team, it is gross, LOL...

So happy you are hitting the WC plays too man, I am on a tear, don't want to post it bec that is when shit goes wacky - lol... Talk to ya soon. Take care..

Quote Originally Posted by NguyenImproved View Post
Yes I understand reading can be a problem for your people. Anyway get the jail monitor to verbalise it for you.

Validation from you? It was more of a blanket condemnation. Addressed to you nominally but meant for wider consumption.

So you don't care about internet forums? Good for you. Extinguish your account.
Funny how you replied within a minute after I posted. Dude, seriously get a life ! Just to make it clear, this is the last time I will acknowledge your existence in this thread. I do not want to pollute a nice thread with bad vibes and meaningless posts. Also, there is a little button called ignore and the more you start trolling the more people will start to hit that button to avoid reading your meaningless diatribes.

Quote Originally Posted by JC1186 View Post
Doesn't change the fact I think you're depressed. I'm no mug. When someone personally attacks people in the way you do when barely provoked, 99% of the time they're not happy with themselves.

Sorry but that's the truth. This whole "I'm superior" attitude isn't fooling everybody.

By the way I'm not attacking you in the way you have others. I'm just stating a pretty logical observation.

Funny how you replied within a minute after I posted. Dude, seriously get a life ! Just to make it clear, this is the last time I will acknowledge your existence in this thread. I do not want to pollute a nice thread with bad vibes and meaningless posts. Also, there is a little button called ignore and the more you start trolling the more people will start to hit that button to avoid reading your meaningless diatribes.
Great, thanks. Completely forgot about that frequently overlooked (magic) button. This guy is just a toxic human being. I pity him and want nothing of it.

That's the problem with the internet. In real life I'd hire you to polish my shoes.

Hmm, I see a few other decent punters who are also cautious about Spain today, but I think they are too proud to go out like this and they should win it. Chile scored two fast goals against fairly shaky Aussie's D and then did not show much for the rest of the match. And I disagree with you that Spain will be the public play, not after that horrible showing against Holland.

I see that zec has already explained this to you: Croatia needs a win, period; they do not care about the goal differential. Which makes me cautious about playing over in that game, I might play Croatia -0.5/-1 after all or just skip it. As for the first game, I am starting to like Holland -0.5/-1 1H@-110. I think they will try to get an early lead and then coast through the match. Let's see how it goes. And after the first 15 mins it does not looks so good, the Dutch seem to have started coasting from the first minute of the match.

@Nguyen
You have a bright future at SBR, given how well you managed to insult me on a personal level from several angles. And that was after my fairly tame reply to your post where I simply questioned your judgement. It is all good, I am not here for your opinion. You have zero rep and pretty soon you will have negative rep, unless you start posting winners on a consistent basis. And I do not see that happening. All your reply proved to me is that you have serious self-confidence issues.

Good tip about Spain dude. If you followed me you'd be raking in the Chile 1-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
What's up HB my man?????????!!!!! How ya been brotha

You need to hit me up on the WC info, I have a buddy who knows almost everything about every team, it is gross, LOL...

So happy you are hitting the WC plays too man, I am on a tear, don't want to post it bec that is when shit goes wacky - lol... Talk to ya soon. Take care..
What's up, Money! I'm good. Thanks for asking

I am really happy to hear that you are doing well with your bets. Just keep doing, what works best for you. I hope your streak will last very long!

I am actually not making many WC plays. I just post my thoughts on all the games, here in this thread and see if we can come to some good conclusions, together, exchanging ideas. Thanks for the offer, though. I'll hit you up, if I will need something.

Take care, bro!

Don't worry guys i can see this is more a social hangout for losers than a place to make money.

Anyone can see that the tips i gave were all winners (3 selections for UNDERS = All 3 winners)

But some people prefer a polite personable guy that gives losing tips.

Good luck with the Loser Squad.
I'm sure you'll pat each on the back and be able to commiserate each other after your losses.
This will make a good support group for losing betters.

I'll make sure to visit if I have a losing run.

Thanks guys and adios.

Real shit! the fck is wrong with this guy forreal? i think he's cappinpicks to be honest