Login Search

Honeybadger's picks

Last Post

9-19 players?

I see your maths is not great for a sports better. Maybe I can help.
Seeing as he is ranked 4.
That means Only 6 other players need to be better than him to justify my ranking of him being 10th-20th best.

On grass in best of five I'd put: Raonic, Gulbis, Nishikori, Tsonga, Berdych, Wawrinka, Ferrer, Isner
AT LEAST better than him.

We all agree I assume that Murray, Nadal and Djoker would leave him for dust.

Anyway it's good to have you all overvalue him.
As I guess you haven't learnt making money from betting is best done when the majority are wrong.

I love popular opinions based on historical records and not present day facts.

Seeing Fed as a great is like comparing Ancient Greece to the bankrupt nation it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by NguyenImproved View Post
9-19 players?

I see your maths is not great for a sports better. Maybe I can help.
Seeing as he is ranked 4.
That means Only 6 other players need to be better than him to justify my ranking of him being 10th-20th best.

On grass in best of five I'd put: Raonic, Gulbis, Nishikori, Tsonga, Berdych, Wawrinka, Ferrer, Isner
AT LEAST better than him.

We all agree I assume that Murray, Nadal and Djoker would leave him for dust.

Anyway it's good to have you all overvalue him.
As I guess you haven't learnt making money from betting is best done when the majority are wrong.

I love popular opinions based on historical records and not present day facts.

Seeing Fed as a great is like comparing Ancient Greece to the bankrupt nation it is now.
Ferrer better than Federer on grass in wimbledon not to mention Isner Raonic and gulbis? You make better points than me on beating your own statement

Don't hijack this guy's thread with your trolling mate.

Basically if I respected YOUR opinion I'd be on YOUR thread wouldn't I?
That says it all.
I don't have time to go into your childish nonsensical debates about who's better out of Spiderman or Batman.

I'm here to read informed opinions about tennis betting.
This is about the only thread worth reading on this site although I haven't read extensively.

The rest is amateur hour.

Now go home to your Federer facebook fanpage.

BTW If you had ANY brains you'd realise if I was wrong in my OPINION (and you what they say about those...)
then why would you correct me rather than make money betting against me.
Oh yeah.

Ego.

A lot of rooster stroking on these forums. Not enough money making.
Now go back to your own worthless thread buddy. It's collecting cobwebs.

I try not to post much lately but could not resist this, it was golden. Dude you are trolling hardcore by saying Fed is 10th-20th at best and reached trolling nirvana by saying Ferrer is better than Federer on grass right now. If you are not trolling, I guess I should respect your opinions. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
Fed still top 10 IMO.
He can be on his day but the value is always around betting against him just because of his reputation and the fact that he has great h2hs versus everyone alive (except the T4). Factor in that many punters cashed in betting on him through the years so they can prop up this 'certainty'.

Anyways I'm glad there's so much love for Fed with other gamblers. Hopefully that translates into better prices for the guys I'll be backing to take him out Wimbledon.

My tip is he'll be going home before the second week.

Mint this:

Making money and having popular opinions supported by the majority of people are usually POLAR OPPOSITES.

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
Dude you are trolling hardcore by saying Fed is 10th-20th at best and reached trolling nirvana by saying Ferrer is better than Federer on grass right now. If you are not trolling, I guess I should respect your opinions. Peace
That is one bet I've been hanging about a year to bet on.
Ferrer to beat Fed on ANY surface.

Because of the lopsided h2h (15-0 in Fed's favour I think) Ferrer would be worth me donking a HEAP of cash on because of the value.

Any consistent baseliner is a test for Fed these days. Look at Tursunov and the qualifiers at the French Open.

But anyways part of me is happy there's still so much love for Fed. If everyone agreed with me I wouldn't have cashed in to the tune of 5K betting Stanimal at the AO final.

My only tennis bet this year.

My second bet will probably involve fading Fed at Wimbledon.

He's rated a 6-1 chance. I think it should be closer to 36-1.