Login Search

Honeybadger's picks

Last Post

Sorry HB, women's tennis is just hard to watch. You either have to laugh at most of the matches IMO or it will give you ulcers if you bet on these chicks for real. They are SO unstable it is not even funny. Kvitova had EVERY chance to win, completely choked over and over and over...

I think she had 65 errors??? Wow, that is beyond bad & she still had every chance to win. Just like Ivanovic going out and playing gross, stupid tennis. Same shit, different match, usual crappy result. I hope you get it back bro, BOL!!!

As I said. Good money can be made, betting WTA. Of course, you have to handicap it differently then ATP, almost like it is a different sport, but it can be done. But as you mentioned, sometimes when you watch these matches, it can get crazy. But you get used to it eventually.

That Ivanovic's loss was painful. I had a nice looking future wager with her and she had a great shot to win it, especially with many top seeded players got eliminated in early rounds. But hey, loosing is pretty much unavoidable part of betting. It is important to keep it cool and bounce back as soon as possible. I had a rough week or two, but I know I will get it back. If not sooner, then during the grass season. I usually always had nice success in that period.

Speaking about Kvitova match, yeah I saw most of it. That is a big number of UE. But when you see that it was 3+ hours long match, where she had to try and shorten up the points, because she had no chance competeing with Kuz in long rallies, especially with that thigh injury, you can understand why there was so many.

Also, since I love you so much HB, I'm gonna fill you in:

Sam Querrey loses a tennis match. You lose a bad bet. You lose your mind watching these bitches perform so pathetically. Note the context of loss.

Sam Querrey is a loose cannon (and a loser, because he loses). You loosen yourself up. You tighten a loose knot. Note the context of looseness (I.E something being loose).

No matter how badly the pronunciation makes you want to use two o:s, just please, for the love of f*ck don't... unless something is actually loose!

Americans everywhere take heed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
Also, since I love you so much HB, I'm gonna fill you in:

Sam Querrey loses a tennis match. You lose a bad bet. You lose your mind watching these bitches perform so pathetically. Note the context of loss.

Sam Querrey is a loose cannon (and a loser, because he loses). You loosen yourself up. You tighten a loose knot. Note the context of looseness (I.E something being loose).

No matter how badly the pronunciation makes you want to use two o:s, just please, for the love of f*ck don't... unless something is actually loose!

Americans everywhere take heed!
Sorry about that. Belive it or not, I acctualy understand the difference between those two words, but I don't know why I make that mistake that often in my posts. There are probably a lot more of those in my writing. I flunked my 3rd grade English class, after all

But thanks for pointing that one out. I will try not to repeat it that often

Verdasco/Murray under 42,5 @1.86 Pinnacle 2/10
This line has gone too high and is offering us some nice value on the under, imho. I think that people are liking the over so much, because Murray has not impressed so far. Still, these top players can mostly raise the level of their game, when crunch time begins (second week of Grand slam tournament), while Verdasco hasn't showed anything special in my oppinion. He struggled against Cuevas and eliminated not completely recovered Gasquet.

Garcia-Lopez ML @2.52 Pinnacle 5/10
Slightly higher stake, because I believe there is a lot of value here. I think that the odds should be much closer to evens. Yes, Monfils is the last frenchman standing. Yes, he will get a lot of support from the crowd. Yes, he will be fired up. But, the dude is injured. I believe it is an ankle injury and for him, that is a big blow, because he relys heavily on his movement and defensive skills. Also, level of his game in previous match, was far far below his best. Even though he got past Fognini.

Kuznetsova ML @1.74 Pinnacle - 4/10
As I wrote in another thread, I think that Kuznetsova should be bigger favorite here. Ivanovic helped Safarova to look better then she really is, in previous round, while I expect Kuznetsova to be in full control from start to finish.

Crnokosa @19 WilliamHill - 1/10
This is international basketball game. Serbian league to be precise. Crnokosa is huge underdog, but I think that at these odds, they are worth of a shot. Crvena zvezda has much more quality roster, but they are in big crisis at the moment, loosing 3 games in a row. Last one was just 2 days ago against arch rival Partizan, after OT. Coach Radonjic is not the best, when it comes to adjustments and lifting his team out of the crisis. I've seen this before. Big problem for home side, will be stopping 222cm tall center - Boban Marjanovic, but zone defense could do the trick, especially if visitors fail to score from perimeter. Area where they often have problems.

Quote Originally Posted by zec View Post
BOL to you; I understand 1 unit play but Crnokosa is really, really poor. I am expecting Zvezda to cruise here with the talent they have.. Regardless, it would be cool if you won it
I am fully aware of the talent diffrence. Especially in the paint, where these teams, which didn't play Adriatic league, doesnt have enough quality in frontcourt. That is why I wrote that it will be hard to stop Marjanovic. But, if you remember last season. Zvezda started to crumble pretty much in the same period and coach Radonjic looked lost, like he is right now. Nelson and Katic out of form. Nobody, who could feed Maranovic with asissts. Nobody at small forward. Radenovic exhausted because of all the injuries he had in this season... Lots of problems. Of course, this bet is still a longshot, but I figured it is worth of a try. Good luck to you as well!

Serbia +2 (AH) @1.82 Pinnacle - 5 units
Serbia +0,5 @4.40 Bet365 - 2 units
Serbia to win @16 Pinnacle - 1 unit
Yep, there is a lot of units, riding on this one, but I truly believe that there is quite some value here. I am talking about friendly football game, between Brazil and Serbia. It is less then a week from start of the World cup, which Brazil is hosting and will play an opening game against Croatia. Serbia didn't managed to qualify for it, but that was not because of the lack of quality, but because coach Mihajlovic missmanaged the team, where many best players, didn't get the proper opportunity. Especially Matic and Tadic, who are know carrying this team on their back in midfield, with Mihajlovic gone.
Brazil is of course one of the favorites to win the Wc on their home soil. But, imagine that you are one of the players. There is 6 days left until the opening game. Would you jump with your head first, on every single loose ball, risking the injury? I don't think so. That will definitely be in the back of the mind, for every brasilian player. While on the other side, this game is world cup, for Serbian team. They will be extremly motivated to show that despite not playing in this competition, they are one of the best teams in the world as well. I believe that they might be the best team, out of those, who didn't make it to the World cup.