Login Search

Italian bet from Nick

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by AceAce View Post
Kenz how are you doing buddy? Haven't seen you post in a while, you staying clear of these 250 tournaments? Would love to see you back in action again
Hey AceAce thanks Hope everything is great in life and betting!

I am done with sportsbetting (which I had gradually decreased to tennis-betting through years) and happy with my decision. I check the forums and write here and there but I dont bet and I dont intend to. Good luck in your plays buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post

I am done with sportsbetting (which I had gradually decreased to tennis-betting through years) and happy with my decision. I check the forums and write here and there but I dont bet and I dont intend to. Good luck in your plays buddy!
Hey man. I appreciate your presence and will be happy if you don't stop posting here. Good luck to you and the chicken business.

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post

Everythings great right now, glad you made the decision as well. Good luck to you in your future endeavors too and will be happy to see your comments and thoughts on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Marillion View Post
Hey man. I appreciate your presence and will be happy if you don't stop posting here. Good luck to you and the chicken business.
Thanks for the positive reply Marillion I dont want to hi-jack this thread but I am also a partner in 2 gas stations. Apart from planning a medium sized chicken facility I am also thinking about opening a small studio-gym with highly customized personal training only. I competed in a few worldclass fitness modelling events and I have a small reputation in where I live. I will just open the gym when I get a call from the client or at the time of our appointment, so it wont be very time consuming. 20 customers will be enough. I like businesses which I dont need to be there the entire day. These wont be in the close future but I am slowly adhering to my plan.

Being obsessive compulsive to a certain degree, I cant concentrate on anything when I bet that day. It is always in my mind.

I wont post in this thread anymore about my plans but I like sharing what I think about a tennis game. As long as a thread owner does not want me I will post
Last edited by kenz; 04-10-14 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AceAce View Post
Everythings great right now, glad you made the decision as well. Good luck to you in your future endeavors too and will be happy to see your comments and thoughts on the forum.
Nice to hear everything is great AceAce I am not gone from the forum, it is all good here