Login Search

D"s tickets and singles

Last Post

Thank you both guys..

Yeah brodie it was great match for players on that level.
I was just so pissed off when Kavcic was leading in 2nd set 5:4 , serving for match and he ****** it up(I was a bit nervous before the beginning of final set because Kavcic already ****** me up once around 3 years ago.. He was than playing with Odesnik in Umag and i was waiting him to win and earn me potentially 2000€.. I was already "sure" that money is mine when Kavcic was 1 set up & leading in 2nd set 4:0 and later 5:2 and serving for the match twice but blew it at the end)..

Of course he lost in tie break later in that set(today against Gilles i mean)..

Luckily he picked himself up after that "tragedy" in 2nd set and played really great in the final set.
He was better in every aspect of game today and so deserved winner.

Pospisil @1.50 - 600€

Vasek was in semi-final there in 2013 so he has some points to defend while Kuznetsov is first time participating in the ATP Bogota.

Odds are very generous considering that Vasek is better player overall than his opponent Alex Kuznetsov without doubt.

Vasek is 24 years old ranked 34th(his career high was 25th) while Alex is 27 years old ranked 155th(his career high was 120th).

Vasek has potential to become top 20 may be top 10 while Alex may become top 100 once in a future(may be) but no more than that, so difference in quality between them is obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by fcmb View Post
Pospisil @1.50 - 600€

Vasek was in semi-final there in 2013 so he has some points to defend while Kuznetsov is first time participating in the ATP Bogota.

Odds are very generous considering that Vasek is better player overall than his opponent Alex Kuznetsov without doubt.

Vasek is 24 years old ranked 34th(his career high was 25th) while Alex is 27 years old ranked 155th(his career high was 120th).

Vasek has potential to become top 20 may be top 10 while Alex may become top 100 once in a future(may be) but no more than that, so difference in quality between them is obvious.