Login Search

ITT I Bet Air

Last Post

Thanks man. I have a soccer bet tomorrow, so here we go.

Norway - Bulgaria under 2.5 (1.65) - 1 unit

I know both teams relatively well... this match is very important for both of them for the battle for the 3rd place (Italy and Croatia seem to have secured the first 2 places even if we are very early in the competition and the Croatians seem to have been in a horrible form since the World Cup) and their attacks are pretty ineffective, so I don't expect much offensive play and I like the bet even if it's juicy.

I also suppose "both teams to score - no" at 1.80 is good and am even a bit afraid that taking the juicier play was a bit of a 'value suicide" but will go with my guts.

OK here we go with some more soccer (I don't intend to bet league matches often, mostly international matches) but I'll probably get back to tennis betting in the next few days as well:

Champions League

BATE Borisov - Shakhtar Donetsk
pick: Shakhtar Donetsk to win (1.90) - 1 unit

Just too much class here, BATE kinda surprised in the previous round but IMO Bilbao were just horrible.

Porto - Athletic Bilbao
pick: Porto to win (1.66) - 1 unit

Bilbao are utterly horrible this year, shouldn't be even close.

Schalke 04 - Sporting Lisboa
pick: AH Sporting Lisboa +0.5 (2.025) - 1 unit

Not impressed with Schalke, IMO Sporting manage at least a draw more than 50% of the time.

Ludogorets - Basel
pick: Basel 0.0 (1.87) - 1 unit

These sides played twice last year (in the play-offs) and the Swiss team won comfortably both games. Just like everyone else, I am really impressed with the Bulgarian side but IMO Real Madrid played way below their level in Sofia. I think Basel win often enough and lose rarely enough this match to make the bet profitable.