Login Search

sluggy's self accountability thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
Says who?
Herm Edwards NY Jets

Germany has better talent than the US. I dont think the german coach wants to hear from the media and public that Klisman should have been the coach of the German team because he drew or won with a less talented team. Thats my thinking on all this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy1616 View Post

Agut @11.0 - qtr unit

would not blow my mind if he beat murray
Murray has been a beast so far.... he hasnt played vs alot of Talent but i see him quickly disposing of AGUT. if this was maybe on some nuetral court on a 1000 event.... i think these odds would be fair but i wouldnt touch Agut at any odds in England vs Murray

LAdies Wimbly final

Kivota @1.71 - 1 unit

Cashaholic has turned me over to the dark side(WTA Betting)!!!

That Bouchard chick is wild. Shes lucky half her shots went in the court today. Kivota has had a decent winners/unforced for a chick. Bouchard is firmly in the unforced>winners in most of her matches. Bitches is crazy so who knows what will ultimately happen.

DA FUK have I done. These bitches worse than challenger players trying to hold serve. I played with a buddy this week who is my equal and we had a tie break. Both of us held serve everytime but once. We hold better than the bitches.

I do see value in what hardcoar does with the bitches early in the year. Lines all messed up. He hit the books before they got their shizzle straight.

Wim final

fed/joker over 3.5 sets @1.50 - risk 2 units

I like Fed to potentially take this down, but you can't count out the joker. I don't think either one has much of a chance winning in 3. If either guy gets down 2 sets to 0 there will be no quit in either guy. This is a slam!!! Fed has played much cleaner tennis(winners/unforeced) and I think Edberg has done very well in helping fed move forward to finish points early. Fed is standing on to slightly inside the baseline most of the time and is putting immense pressure on his opponents. Without Edberg, I think Fed is flat to on a downswing in his career right now. Hope I'm right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy1616 View Post
LAdies Wimbly final

Kivota @1.71 - 1 unit

Cashaholic has turned me over to the dark side(WTA Betting)!!!

That Bouchard chick is wild. Shes lucky half her shots went in the court today. Kivota has had a decent winners/unforced for a chick. Bouchard is firmly in the unforced>winners in most of her matches. Bitches is crazy so who knows what will ultimately happen.

DA FUK have I done. These bitches worse than challenger players trying to hold serve. I played with a buddy this week who is my equal and we had a tie break. Both of us held serve everytime but once. We hold better than the bitches.

I do see value in what hardcoar does with the bitches early in the year. Lines all messed up. He hit the books before they got their shizzle straight.
Thanks for the win babe!!! Now get in that kitchen and make me a Sammwich!!!