Login Search

sluggy's self accountability thread

Last Post

soccer play lol

US to win @5.08-qtr unit

german beats port

us beats ghanna

germans tie ghanna=usa best in group?!

if the US can withstand the early pressure from portugal, I expect the US to become loose and the Port players to tighten up. US has already exceeded expectations, all else is gravy. I expect Bradley to recover from a piss poor performance against Ghanna and control this game. He must hold the midfield and distribute the ball properly which is usually his strength. Beasley must also have the game of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy1616 View Post
soccer play lol

US to win @5.08-qtr unit

german beats port

us beats ghanna

if the US can withstand the early pressure from portugal, I expect the US to become loose and the Port players to tighten up. US has already exceeded expectations, all else is gravy. I expect Bradley to recover from a piss poor performance against Ghanna and control this game. He must hold the midfield and distribute the ball properly which is usually his strength. Beasley must also have the game of his life.
I also think its good that altidore is not in this game. He tries to do too much on his own. His replacement will not over play his hand which should lead to additional ball possession in the portugal half of the field. Clint or bradley will score

soccer play lol

US to win @5.08-qtr unit

german beats port

us beats ghanna

USA is far away from being the best team in the group when you judge it by the players abilities. As a team they work good together and seem to have a good team spirit. If they want to advance to round robin they have to at least draw today as they will lose to Germany without a doubt. The difference in quality is too huge there. I hope they will give Portugal a good fight and as Portugal is struggling and CR7 not at 100% I can see them getting that one point that probably will be enough to survive group stage.

soccer play lol

US to win @5.08-qtr unit

german beats port

us beats ghanna

F'ing Bradley giving the ball away at the end. Done with soccer

YTD:+12.9