Login Search

EP36's Fuzzy Tennis Balls

Last Post

I go oppo on the Stan thoughts. Read many articles where he admitted he was having a tough time with finding much consistency and admitting maybe his effort level has been trash at times since winning the Slam. I dont think he was resting.

My thoughts on Djokovic-Cilic is that it could go like Fed-Raonic. Cilic may be nervy or rusty to start. If Djokovic lets him get comfortable though, it could be tight. I tend to think he won't, but I am wrong plenty obviously.

Interesting thing will be Wawrinka's next match. Berdych's comments today make me hesitant to say Stan had to do much more than show up towin. Guy called it his worst match of the season and sounded as if he had no feel for the game at all.

Worse than losing to Andujar 6-3, 6-2 in Valencia. Worse than 6-0, 6-2 to Djokovic in Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
Interesting thing will be Wawrinka's next match. Berdych's comments today make me hesitant to say Stan had to do much more than show up towin. Guy called it his worst match of the season and sounded as if he had no feel for the game at all.

Worse than losing to Andujar 6-3, 6-2 in Valencia. Worse than 6-0, 6-2 to Djokovic in Beijing.
Stan will play Djoko next so he will have nothing to lose. With today's results, he could still qualify even if he loses next 2 matchs.