Login Search

EP36's Fuzzy Tennis Balls

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ManeOnFire View Post
Serious you going with Birdman? Why so?
Don't say a word!
http://tennispig.wordpress.com/category/pig-pourri/

Form favors Berdych, but the head-to-head heavily weighs with Wawrinka. I’m a bit surprised by Berdych’s lack of success here as indoor courts have been a successful surface for him over his career. Even though Wawrinka has his number lately, the Swiss seems fatigued by high expectations and the long season whereas Berdych has looked the fresher of the two by far down the stretch. Berdych will need a solid start to avoid the demons of the past, but pencil the Czech in for a win.

Quote Originally Posted by ManeOnFire View Post
Serious you going with Birdman? Why so?
Would you suggest Wawrinka instead? Outside of the h2h I can't find a reason. If you want to talk h2h, Berdych played him very tough way back in Australia when Wawrinka was playing the best tennis of his life. Wawrinka is maybe 60% of that guy now imo.

I also wonder about his mentality with the Davis Cup in a few weeks.He seems a bit checked out to me.

Well an absolute no show. Why tennis betting is tough. And I suck.

Still learning at the last tournament of a season. Pick em type lines are what I need to avoid more. Did well early with that, but taking more lately than I should. Most are guesswork & that's not how you win consistently. Ugh.
Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 11-10-14 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ohdecas View Post
Easy to speak after the game but Berdych played 2 good tournaments in October while Wawa was resting...

I like Over on Djoko / Cilic any thought?

That's what I was thinking...Stan seemed to be in cruise control in anything he played in since US OPEN...Knowing he was to get into the finals anyways. Nice and rested and Berdych played hard this last month. Berdych 18 matches since US open...Stan 6 matches.