Login Search

EP36's Fuzzy Tennis Balls

Last Post

Historically it's been a bad matchup for Cilic. I watched most of Cilic v. Anderson and even though the scoreline shows what appears to be an easier win in 4, he did struggle.Main issue today I think is who has the guts to play in the conditions. Cilic seems more prone to fatigue if Simon can work him into rallies. Simon though has had his physical issues before too, so we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
Historically it's been a bad matchup for Cilic. I watched most of Cilic v. Anderson and even though the scoreline shows what appears to be an easier win in 4, he did struggle.Main issue today I think is who has the guts to play in the conditions. Cilic seems more prone to fatigue if Simon can work him into rallies. Simon though has had his physical issues before too, so we'll see.
If Simon comes out and acts like a ball machine like he did against Ferrer he should give Cilic a lot of problems. They tourney when Cilic was at home against Robredo where Cilic lost is more ammo for my thesis. Not sure he wins but a +sets bet for simon I think is in order(if it is reasonably priced)