Login Search

EP36's Fuzzy Tennis Balls

Last Post

I thought the Under in the Monfils was an EASY play honestly... To get +104 was a joke.. Also took Monfils on the -2.5 games at +104 in another parlay that hit no problem... Sometimes the book just gives away money, I am really surprised you didn't see that EP

27342xxxx - 1 Aug 13, 2014 08:54 PM Parlay $90.00 $253.25 Win Baseball - 969 Toronto Blue Jays/Seattle Mariners under 3½ -115 for 1st 5 Innings
Tennis - 8193 Roberto Bautista-Agut/Gael Monfils under 22½ +104 for Match

PS. Also thought you knew that making "bored" plays will hurt your roll, you of all people should know that, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
Sharp call Dmoney

I look forward to you posting an "easy winner" for this Wawrinka/Cilic match sometime tomorrow
I can also post the parlay I hit with the Monfils +104, that one paid over double of the small 90 one I posted
I have been doing well lately, what can I say??

I wasn't going to play that match... But now that I am thinking, hmmmm, I might have a GOOD play to throw into another parlay, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Lakey View Post
I'm pretty good at picking winners after the match as well
Uh, I had a thread on here for two years buddy. Broke even for about 1,000 plays in 2 years...

Who the hell are you again??? Lol...

Point of the post was to show EP that his "bored" play was a really bad selection... I don't give a fuk about posting winners after a match. I have a shit load of winners from yesterday, do you want to see all of them??? Lol, thanks for the laugh...