Login Search

EP36's Fuzzy Tennis Balls

Last Post

There's still several weeks before the USO. I don't think it has anything to do with it. A lot of these guys are still only playing their 1st and 2nd matches since Wimbledon. Next week in Cincy is a better barometer of form for most, although Rogers Cup usually isn't this upset ridden.

Good for futures though, especially Roger if he gets past Cilic tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
There's still several weeks before the USO. I don't think it has anything to do with it. A lot of these guys are still only playing their 1st and 2nd matches since Wimbledon. Next week in Cincy is a better barometer of form for most, although Rogers Cup usually isn't this upset ridden.

Good for futures though, especially Roger if he gets past Cilic tonight.
I will be at the tourny in Cincy at least one day... I need some hot ones from you lol.

Well the 2nd was lucky to get it back on-serve at 4, but I thought once that happened that Anderson was going to be more focused to try and close out the match. But he get's loose on his last serve game again. Dimitrov did the same thing on his in the 1st. They have both been dominant at times on-serve, but also had some struggles to hold. I'm hoping both are conserving some energy here in the 3rd and just let it rip for some easy points and holds. If they get to 5-5 again, that's all you can ask.