Login Search

EP36's Fuzzy Tennis Balls

Last Post

Everyone and their mama is on Kyrgios, I got him at +120 yesterday now everyones hammering him down to +102. I was on Lisicki at +115 and she went all the way to -115 and was a big public play on here. So lets hope we can get this thing right back to back days.

Giraldo isn't even a hard courter, he had a terrible season before the layoff. I think he just had a lucky draw in facing a tired/beaten up Becker, and then cruised by Estrella. Was surprised he played so well against Vasek but hopefully he doesn't care too much about this one. He goes out in the first round of hard court tournaments quite a bit

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
Everyone and their mama is on Kyrgios, I got him at +120 yesterday now everyones hammering him down to +102. I was on Lisicki at +115 and she went all the way to -115 and was a big public play on here. So lets hope we can get this thing right back to back days.

Giraldo isn't even a hard courter, he had a terrible season before the layoff. I think he just had a lucky draw in facing a tired/beaten up Becker, and then cruised by Estrella. Was surprised he played so well against Vasek but hopefully he doesn't care too much about this one. He goes out in the first round of hard court tournaments quite a bit
Giraldo is actually a hard courter.

Would be very surprised if Kyrgios could pull a win here. Dude has not picked up a ball since Wimbledon run. That will hurt him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
Giraldo is actually a hard courter.

Would be very surprised if Kyrgios could pull a win here. Dude has not picked up a ball since Wimbledon run. That will hurt him.
I'd hardly classify him as a hard court player. Under 50% win rate on the surface in ATP main draws, barely above 50% on clay. In all honesty, I think he's a "tennis pro" where he's not necessarily better on any given surface. He's usually a good competitor overall. This has all the earmarks of a burial though. TI tips 31-3 on basically a pick 'em type line. Usually would avoid it, but I'm sticking with my pre-match feel on the tourney.

Looks like another day of on & off with the weather, so be prepared. Good luck dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
I'd hardly classify him as a hard court player. Under 50% win rate on the surface in ATP main draws, barely above 50% on clay. In all honesty, I think he's a "tennis pro" where he's not necessarily better on any given surface. He's usually a good competitor overall. This has all the earmarks of a burial though. TI tips 31-3 on basically a pick 'em type line. Usually would avoid it, but I'm sticking with my pre-match feel on the tourney.

Looks like another day of on & off with the weather, so be prepared. Good luck dudes.
Line from +120 to -120 now, same happened in Lisicki match.