Login Search

EP36's Fuzzy Tennis Balls

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by plankton43 View Post
Do you think Benneteau ML is safe against DY tomorrow? I know he can't be trusted, but I'm thinking DY is back to his old ways.
DY is going down tomorrow.....I am ML ing this one, because as little as I trust JB, DY is just way worse and less trustworth....although I did have him winning his last match...lol.

GL

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
DY is going down tomorrow.....I am ML ing this one, because as little as I trust JB, DY is just way worse and less trustworth....although I did have him winning his last match...lol.

GL
I feel the same way. DY has looked more impressive this year, but fading him is usually a recipe for success, especially during his 22 game (maybe more) losing streak. Not touching the handicap, but thinking 63 46 61 Benny. GL to you and Benny backers.

Quote Originally Posted by SSVIR View Post
Anybody else having major issues with FlashScore?

Was all f'd up with wrong scores last night and simply not working today.
Yes, I'm having the exact same issue. Started last night for me, as well.

edit--though looking at it now, it seems to be working. The Challenger scores seem to be updating properly

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
ATP score app is usually pretty good for another option.
Yup. Only disadvantage is you've got to switch back and forth between tournaments instead of the one single page of everything. The tennis updates are still not working for me. Other sports yes but not tennis.