Login Search

EP36's Fuzzy Tennis Balls

Last Post

Nah. I liked a lot of dogs and decided to go for it. We'll see how that works out. Usually when I pass on them, they win. When I play a lot, more lose.

Doesn't look like anything other than Centre Court will be played today, unless they shove something inside after the Federer match.

Was mistaken about Lisicki last night. She's scheduled for Court 1, not CC. On the Order of Play on the website, they pretty much cancelled everything else for today.

Even with the delay, doesn't sound like they will bump tradition and play on Sunday. So if you made a lot of bets for today, you're stuck for a bit unless your book has a time limit on when the matches have to start from their original schedule.
Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 06-28-14 at 11:38 AM.

Large day for futures on Monday. The Kerber future - this was pretty much the make or break match that I was expecting along the way. Helps that Serena is out, but Bouchard obviously will be a tough match for Sharapova or Kerber, unless Cornet repeats her surprise but I would be shocked to see that. Hoping Kerber can push Sharapova and get her nerves involved since she hasn't had to play a tight match in a while.

Dimitrov Quarter bet pretty much on course for a quarterfinal shot against Murray although he'll need to play well against Mayer first.