Login Search

EP36's Fuzzy Tennis Balls

Last Post

Kohlscreiber went disaster on the OP #2. Barf. Guess I was a round off on him sucking. At least in the right direction on single plays. Both totals hit. Granny still alive in the 5th after fending off some shit to keep on-serve early. Hopefully Giraldo comes out flat and Granny can get a break to open up a lead.

Toughest match tomorrow to keep the Dimitrov Future alive to win the quarter. Dog will be tricky. Feddy did a nice job navigating through these 1st two rounds when a heavy hitter could have been tough on the slick grass. Definitely liking his chances as the grass keeps chewing up.

2014 Season Overall Profit: -2.71

Wimbledon: +0.85

Wimbledon, June 27th
ATP: L.Mayer -110
WTA: Li-Strycova Over 19 @ -114
ATP Doubles: Ebden-Groth +650
*Risking 0.25 unit

The Ebden-Groth price is whack, Bryans are -1350, but Ebden-Groth are just +650? For example, Nadal I see at -1600 and Kukushkin at +1100 in singles. Seems like Ebden-Groth should be more in the neighborhood of +800-900. Not saying it means anything, just noting it's pretty much weak sauce from the books. Still trying it.

Mayer I think has slipped under the radar a little with how nicely he played in his two wins against solid opponents. To me it hinged on how much stock you put in Kuznetsov's win over Ferrer. I thought it was good enough to go against him because I think Ferrer was out of form and not 100% + it falls into the category of a signature win at a Slam where often the player will have a difficult time replicating effort level physically and emotionally in the next match. Certainly neither is a grass court lover, but Mayer does have Slam experience on his side also. In the end, the line was pretty fair and more of a gut feeling than anything for me.