Login Search

EP36's Fuzzy Tennis Balls

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey13 View Post
ne idea if nishikori is healthy again? really want to fade monfils hard. he didn't look interested at all against becker. michael chang was watching im sure taking notes.
Nishikori is talking a good game on his blog and the ATP site about wanting to be successful this grass court season and move into the Top 5. But talk is talk.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
ATP Queens Club: De Schepper +335
ATP Queens Club: Baghdatis +175
ATP Queens Club: Istomin +110
ATP Halle: Falla +145

This is either gonna be sweet or totally sour.
gonna be good this time. I will be optimist and say that 3 out of 4 will hit. I will follow these ones myself.

I would recommend also >>

Halle >> Herbert - Kohl. >> over 21.5 @ 2.09 (Big French veteran can serve and this total will be overed)
Halle >> Monfilis - Kei >> Monfilis ML >> 2.35 (Clown can play on grass, and Kei in no way can be as good as he was on clay recently)

London >> Lopez - Hewitt >> Lopez ML @ 2.42 (This is not 2004 or whenever Leyton was so dominant here)

GL

That Hewitt-Lopez one is a toss-up. I actually lean Hewitt because he's seen him and handled him before, including this year although it was in Australia where Hewitt was playing insane to start the year.

Monfils-Nishikori is one I want nothing to do with. As baba pointed out above, Monfils didn't look much engaged today, he just played someone who played like dog shit for a set and then was struggling the whole 2nd set to stay on-serve. Monfils' effort level was medium at best. I think Nishikori brings an A+ effort level. He's been training in Halle for a week already. Monfils might amp it up to go with the level of the competition, but too many question marks in that one for me. Kinda the same reason for passing Hewitt-Lopez.

I'm hoping for two things, Hewitt or Lopez to show in a comprehensive win and for Gulbis to flame out to jump on whomever wins for a small Futures play.

Good luck with your selections. I'll be happy if I split.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

hossa8110 gave EaglesPhan36 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.