Login Search

EP36's Fuzzy Tennis Balls

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey13 View Post
thanks man.
watever, another tough beat. one of thousands. this french open has been cruel to me.
if they aren't offering those over 3.5 sets bets you gotta think there's a reason why..those bets are beatable. like u said, they've got everything else.
Don't pinny offer player A *+2.5 sets? Am sure they used to maybe as a prop bet if not on the main page, odds would be more or less the same as not 3 sets against rafa

Quote Originally Posted by brandoc View Post
Don't pinny offer player A *+2.5 sets? Am sure they used to maybe as a prop bet if not on the main page, odds would be more or less the same as not 3 sets against rafa
They do offer that, but they were mostly referring to Murr Monf match where +2.5 does not have value but only over 41 which hurt him..

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
ATP French Open: Gokubev-Groth +150
Nottingham Challenger: Venus +258

*Both Risking 0.5 unit
0-2 =

Do you even know how bad Venus is man?? He was lucky to win 4 games today! Don't you research your picks at least? The doubles was a long shot with a small payout on the plus? Man, EP, why are you just throwing darts at big dawgs? I saw those picks this morning, thought both were awful. Just donating money to the bookies man, when are you gonna learn? Man o man..

PS. And your response to what I said about you was bullshit. You so lied. You made it sound like you get a lot of posts on here and you just "didn't see" my posts?? Why are you even trying to lie dude?? LOL!!! You even continued conversations with other people AS I was saying hello to you and asking how you were. You did it several times, LOL! That is not just "oh, I missed you post...". You ignored me on purpose SEVERAL times. So don't even act like you had "no clue" what I was talking about. There are a MILLION people like you in the world who are very mean & look through people who are trying to be nice.. I just personally DISLIKE people who do that because I work a ton with Special Olympics for Texas bro & a TON of people look RIGHT THROUGH those athletes because of their disabilities. You are no better doing that to someone like me who has ALWAYS been super cool with you. Don't go there man, you are one of those million and I am just so so happy that I am not At least I respond to everyone who takes the time to acknowledge me and is very nice to me. You are just one class A loser. Best of luck tomm with the darts...
Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-14-15 at 11:33 AM.

I really don't even know what to say to you because I don't understand why you engage in such petty stuff here. This isn't the first or last time you're going to be pissed off at a perceived slight or what you think is an attack on your person because I've seen it a lot. I've seen it from a lot of other people too and I don't understand that behavior myself. That's probably part of the reason I don't respond to every post in every thread I have ever made. I don't look for drama and there's especially no point to it at a place like this where we're all hidden behind a screen name, unless you've chosen to make personal friends with certain people and that's cool. But that's not what I do.

I'm just trying to post some picks and talk some tennis with people who share the same passions.

I'm sorry if I offended you by not replying to a post/posts or by posting losing picks. Heaven forbid I have a slump or make some bad picks. I'm sure that's never happened to anyone, anywhere besides me.

That's all I got outside of talking tennis. Feel free to talk picks any time (I'll go out of my way to make sure I'm not slighting anyone so as to not personally offend anyone else) but as for whatever this issue is that you have with me - if you want to yell at me and take personal shots or whatever it is that makes you feel good ... go to the Saloon and make a thread. I'm sure plenty of people would get a kick out of it and probably plenty of people would pile in behind you.

I'm just trying not to have this thread turn into some back and forth that has nothing to do with its intended purpose. Thanks for understanding that, I hope.

I'd also ask that anyone else who might drop in not get engaged in any sort of wasteful commentary on this. What was said has been said and that's all that needs to be said here.
Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 06-05-14 at 08:15 PM.

2014 Season Overall Profit: -1.53

Debating what else I do this week. Have the Nadal future holding. Probably just waiting for a Greenout in the Final. Gotta go with my instincts better in Nottingham, kind of the story of my week and slumps in general, you leave the winners out and play the losers.
You're trying to greenout of a 1/4th unit +164 future. Come on man...

Quote Originally Posted by brandoc View Post
yes they do. i got scrooged on the monfils/murray match though. pretty sure the odds are much worse for the +2.5 sets in most cases, but i could be wrong as i have nothing to compare to. ill keep an eye out though. thanks for the heads up.

Well that and the Saloon helped weed out a lot of garbage. Basically, PT always seemed to me to be a good garbage dump to keep the sub forums cleaner. Curious if it is just a mistake in code or something or if it's really going bye bye. IF it is, a lot of douche bags might leave here because PT was where they went to thump their dikks together.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

bababooey13 gave EaglesPhan36 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Well that and the Saloon helped weed out a lot of garbage. Basically, PT always seemed to me to be a good garbage dump to keep the sub forums cleaner. Curious if it is just a mistake in code or something or if it's really going bye bye. IF it is, a lot of douche bags might leave here because PT was where they went to thump their dikks together.
gotcha. that's where king brock landers would announce his rubberbands. makes sense now.