Login Search

EP36's Fuzzy Tennis Balls

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
I still think your theory needs back testing. Upsets price wise last week seemed about the same Monday/Tuesday. Could be wrong, but I think over the course of a year there is not a marked difference. Like anything, trends one way and then another.
Start recording then, I'm only trying to help. I honestly think it's a larger ploy by the books to sucker everyone into high chalk. Today high chalk hit everywhere. People made money. The same people wagering will feel good about today and lay high chalk parlays everywhere. These Tuesdays are usually catostrophic for Chalk eaters. The previous 2 Tuesdays there hasn't been a large diffrence in victories on Tuesdays. Percentage wise it's been decent tho. Keep an eye out

LoL. I pick what I like. If I start trying to figure out what day dogs are meant to win and chalk wins on what days ... I'd be 0 fer more than I do now and I do that plenty still.

For me, I operate the same every day. Try not to over extend on chalk, hope to find dogs who hit when they fall into a good situation, etc.
I respect that man, good luck tomorrow!

You as well. I guess my only point was being selective every day seems like a good idea. And I know you won't be off betting all dogs on Tuesday, just maybe mire than usual. I can understand following your trends. Hopefully nobody ever blind bets all chalk or all dogs.
Yeah, I definately don't wager all dogs just because of a trend. We shall see what's happens for tomorrow.