Login Search

EP36's Fuzzy Tennis Balls

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
Hey EP. What is your angle on this one? Never seen either play but from the stats i see online it looks pretty lopsided.
Zverev is full of promise. Very young. Very talented and this is his best surface. Kuznetsov has been very good, but sometimes focus can drop in Challengers - especially after players have been working into ATP main draws and then resume the lower level grind.

Did not effect him much in his last tourney, but I like the spot with Zverev playing in Germany where a young player might get a boost from performing at home. Solid win against Duckworth.

Replication of effort as with all young ones is key. I think its a spot where his concentration should ge good, but he could easily get straight settled too. That's why I do Challengers for half stakes and maybe go a bit more aggressive on dogs at times. Good rewards, minimal risk as long as you're hitting other normal stakes plays.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

riffraff24 gave EaglesPhan36 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey13 View Post
nice call so far with youzhny after cashing with golubev yesterday. sharp.
Even though Mahut s no dirt devil, Youzhny was strong against him in that one where I tried Mahut. Gotta adapt to what you see. Golubev seems to wear out if he plays long weeks against better competition. He's good in spots, but really is still suited to Challengers.