Login Search

EP36's Fuzzy Tennis Balls

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
He was what -145? Not exactly a large favorite. One set. Dolgopolov is night and day some matches. He might get torched, perils of betting. If ya don't dig it, don't bet it.
we disagree then. i think the books took a ton of dolgopolov action based on 'value' from the opening line. then all the steamchasers followed.

Im down with calling tennis line movement stupid and ridiculous but it isn't always meaningless. Im not critiquing you or your play EP.. I am on dolgopolov as well because I thought he would win, that simple. i think its important to discuss/argue/analyze line movement on some matches and not just pass it off as irrelevant i mean i think thats the whole point of this subforum to discuss shit like this. not just keep records and troll people's threads and opinions. were all trying to make money here.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
I think the line would have moved the same if they flipped the odds and matches with these lines see this alot IMO. Books know they won't get killed in this sort of match because of how they set things and where they expect $ to go.

I don't think it correlates any more to finding the winner than the original line though.
do you think they expected money to go to tsonga or dolgopolov? ah penetrate it nevermind, my brain hurts now.