Login Search

EP36's Fuzzy Tennis Balls

Last Post

2 things to avoid like the plague the rest of your life:

*betting (for or against) French males at negative-money odds

*betting (for or against) Italian females at negative-money odds

both of these groups are highly-predisposed to what has been called the "fold like a cheap fukkin' tent" gene, that can be triggered at the first sign of professional stress...

curiously they may go into apparent remission for days, even weeks on end of functioning at the highest of levels...lulling bettors into complacency about their new-found consistency...then bam! without warning a severe relapse of MGMS (Mannarino-Gasquet-Monfils Syndrome) devastates the bankroll

"Wop-Twats or Frog-Dicks...
with negative-odds on your bet-tix...
is a financially-lethal and soul-destroying mix"
Last edited by fitguy67; 03-09-14 at 10:09 AM.

right now, only one of books i deal with that are hanging "outright winner" odds is Sportingbet...they have

Djoko +163
Nadal +200
Federer +600
Murray +900

care to think out loud as if these were on your platter right now...and you had a "nothing to lose" 2-unit free-play to place on this market
Last edited by fitguy67; 03-09-14 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
right now, only one of books i deal with that are hanging "outright winner" odds is Sportingbet...they have

Djoko +163
Nadal +200
Federer +600
Murray +900

care to think out loud as if these were on your platter right now...and you had a "nothing to lose" 2-unit fee-play to place on this market
I think they are rated right where I would rate them with the draw the way it is. Even though I know some don't like Rafa's draw because of guys like Dog and Monfils in the potential path, he's also got Andy Murray as his toughest potential stop perhaps in getting to a semi. Djokovic's path to a semi looks easiest to me. I don't particularly like Federer because he's potentialy got Stan and Rafa just to get to the Final. Even with his improved play, that is tough.