Login Search

EP36's Fuzzy Tennis Balls

Last Post

BMS lol what?!?!?!

Sharapova, Ivanovic, Genie, Hantuchova Cornet more often than not look nicest to me but they keep it simple and it doesn't hurt if you're nice to look at. If you're looking for ass half out skirts then look no further than Giorgi and the other girl I'm totally blanking on her name right now but her skirt never covers any part of her ass, great body but her face is shoveled. Hardcoar help me on her name here?

Sharapova's best ever dress was the red US Open one she only got to wear once for night matches because she got bounced early.

As for the men you don't need to do anything over the top to be fashionable, you just need to look clean and professional. When Federer was at his peak I'm not even sure his clothes wrinkled. Everything from head to toe on him looked perfect, he looked like a gamer, not some weekend scrub club player. I prefer styles like Haas and Kohlschreiber (back when he was rocking Adidas), simple yet sharp. Anyone who wears Lacoste okay in my book too. Nole brings the goods most of the time too. Murray looks like he just got out of bed half the time and guys like Berdych and Verdasco will wear ridiculous things just so you mention their name.

Lacoste is the brand of the tennis man though, can't ever go wrong with the gator!

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
Bro, that dosnt say a lot. Up herein Canada the French girls love "clowns". Plus she already admitted that she likes Justin Beiber. That says it all in a nutshell right there

Yeah. As hot as Genie is, she lost points on that Bieber comment. Dimitrov obviously can attract ladies - still doesn't mean the doosh waffle knows how to dress on the court.

Quote Originally Posted by DownTheLine View Post
BMS lol what?!?!?!

Sharapova, Ivanovic, Genie, Hantuchova Cornet more often than not look nicest to me but they keep it simple and it doesn't hurt if you're nice to look at. If you're looking for ass half out skirts then look no further than Giorgi and the other girl I'm totally blanking on her name right now but her skirt never covers any part of her ass, great body but her face is shoveled.
Mona Barthel. She is hott.

By the way, I kinda thought someone would mention BMS in the discussion - but probably as a joke.

I saw Dodig play with a very cool T-shirt recently, I think it was against Gasquet in Rotterdam. Maybe a bit kitschy but I thought it was really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
Bro, that dosnt say a lot. Up herein Canada the French girls love "clowns". Plus she already admitted that she likes Justin Beiber. That says it all in a nutshell right there
Matt you got me wrong, I am not using her as an argument, I just posted the video because it's really funny, thought you will laugh at it. I am not even sure if it's real LOL

ATP Indian Wells Mini-View
Indian Wells is generally where the top players come out on top at the end with Nadal, Federer or Djokovic winning here nine of the last ten years. Generally, upsets of the seeded players here will come early as seeds have lost a minimum of eight times in their 1st matches at Indian Wells over the last three seasons. That means of the 32 seeds, at least 25% of them have fallen by the time we reach the round of 32. In 2013, ten seeds lost their first match. Look for those match-ups where out-of-form players or clay courters who might have earned a seed through ranking are up against good opposition and look for some upsets there.

Seeds Prone to 1st Match Upsets
(23) Gael Monfils
Monfils 2-6 mark at Indian Wells should be your stop sign to back him early in this tournament. He's lost in his 1st match in his last four trips to this tournament Will like this best if it's Stakhovsky, not Kubot.

(10) Milos Raonic
Ankle injury sidelined him for a while. Need to see how he is on court. Roger-Vasselin would be optimal instead of Becker for any shot at an upset.

(3) Stan Wawrinka
Could face Karlovic in his 1st match. The tournament has never been overly poor for Wawrinka, but in each of his last three trips to Indian Wells, he's been pushed to three sets in his first match.

(29) Andreas Seppi
Overall, he's under .500 on the surface for his career. He's normally out by his 2nd match at Indian Wells at best. The plus for Seppi is he faces Querrey or a qualifier.

(11) Tommy Haas
Injury concern over the shoulder. He may not even play. Chardy or Rhyne Williams. Either could handle a less than 100% healthy Haas.

(18) Kei Nishikori
Injury concern here too. Nishikori has lost his 1st match at this tournament in three of the last four trips he's made here. Giraldo a bigger threat than Gimeno-Traver.

(30) Fernando Verdasco
Lack of match-play and a coaching change. Neither Ram nor Zeballos inspires confidence, but Verdasco could be rusty here.

(26) Florian Mayer
Outside of his Australian Open run to the 4th round, he's 0-3 elsewhere this season. Indian Wells has been a horror show for him with a 3-7 career mark and 1st-up losses in five of his last six appearances. He gets Brands or Nieminen.

(6) Juan Martin Del Potro
Another injury issue. Wrist problem forced him from Dubai. Felciano Lopez or Dudi Sela will test him first and you'd be wise to consider going against Delpo at big odds given his status

(25) Vasek Pospisil
Finally got in a match in Acapulco after missing more than a month due to back problems. Is he healthy? Kukushkin or a qualifer, watch for the match-up and go from there.

Futures Watch
Nadal +225
Berdych +1400

I like Rafa's draw. He does have some potential tough outs, but most of them are guys who lack the consistency it generally takes to beat him - like Dolgopolov, Monfils and Fognini. With Murray in his quarter, he has a relatively decent path to the semis and goes against the Swiss Quarter of Wawrinka-Federer for a Finals shot.

Berdych to me is playing at a level that few are matching this season. He's consistent with a semifinal run in Australia. Final in Dubai. Title in Rotterdam. His quarter does have some toughies in Gulbis and Dimitrov who are both playing well + he's in Djokovic's half, but the price is fair for a tradeout if needed along the way.

Give Points

Points Awarded:

sluggy1616 gave EaglesPhan36 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

faststeady gave EaglesPhan36 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

charley365 gave EaglesPhan36 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mrlif1 gave EaglesPhan36 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.