Login Search

EP36's Fuzzy Tennis Balls

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
6-4, 4-6, 7-6. That would be how so professor. Fantastic attempt at a choke though. Blew a break lead in the 3rd and a 3-0 start to the TB in the 3rd before righting the ship.

Good job EP! I've gotten to where I pretty much always tail your futures picks, as you seem to be pretty good with them at times. The odds for Anderson have already dropped to +900, and Nishi's to +350! I was thinking about possibly making one on either Cilic or Isner and wanted to get your opinions on that. With the way Cilic's been playing it almost seems wrong not to, as I don't think there is anyone in the draw he can't conceivably beat. Isner is more of a homer bet, as he's my favorite player, but will probably lay off him, especially with the uncertainty of his recent injuries.

Qualis match-ups in 1st round in Delray Beach ...

S.Johnson-Kukushkin
Odesnik-Haas
Groth (Lucky Loser)-Karlovic
Elias-Nishikori
R.Williams-Falla

Williams slots into Pospisil's slot. If a qualifier is to make a run, I'd look at Johnson or Williams. Both might need help from fatigued or injured opponents in their draws ... but are capable.

Hey EP. How you going mate? Any thoughts on the Querry Lopez match? I have Querry on the last leg of a $200 multi paying out $2400 and was thinking of just hedging on Lopez and guarantee myself $1k profit.

I know money wise that is the only option.

However I would still like you input on the outcome of the match. Neither has impressed lately but I just felt that homecourt and the hardcourt would suit Querry more. But he has not looked too good lately. But then again neither had Felix.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
I have lopez first set ML shifty. Lopez has been playing well lately, he lost to a serve bot and Murray recently. I think mentally Querry is in trouble. I believe Querry will have to squeak out a win against a low tier opponent to get his confidence back.

good luck
Thanks Matt. GL with the first set bet mate. Already hedged with Felix on the ML. Don't even need to watch the match now.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by DownTheLine View Post
I was on Querrey first set. He's never lost a 1st set to Lopez on any sort of HC. No one deserved the first set tbh, it was brutal tennis. Querrey needs to retire.
I took lopez to win second set @2.15 odds. I needed some chase back after the ugly first set.