Login Search

EP36's Fuzzy Tennis Balls

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
Overall Profit Margin: +9.35

Good ole WTA night. Plenty of chances to win, all of them blown.

You know the chicks pretty good. you should write a follow up to men from mars women from venus... if i had love in my life i'd ask your advice on how to deal with the more delicate moments of a relationship. so much more then tennis this is

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
I don't understand the swing? Help me out here with some background check on her?

http://www.oddsportal.com/tennis/aus...lara-ptpPQxeP/

She's more talented IMO and has been showing a better desire recently. Energised, better body language, better fight and coming through tight situations more. Why is she drifting?
I've had a nibble on Zakopalova. I'd say 3 main reasons for the odds. 1) Zhang finished the year well last year. 2) Zhang crushed her compatriot round 1 (willing to just ignore this). 3) Zakopalova is a mess on serve and in the wind in Hobart got broken five times by Meusberger in her 1st round without saving a breakpoint (forecast looks better for tomorrow).

I think EP has this sort of play trademarked as a cheesegrater play. At the odds was willing to spin the WTA wheel just on how shit Zhang's tour level record outside of China is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cessation View Post
I've had a nibble on Zakopalova. I'd say 3 main reasons for the odds. 1) Zhang finished the year well last year. 2) Zhang crushed her compatriot round 1 (willing to just ignore this). 3) Zakopalova is a mess on serve and in the wind in Hobart got broken five times by Meusberger in her 1st round without saving a breakpoint (forecast looks better for tomorrow).

I think EP has this sort of play trademarked as a cheesegrater play. At the odds was willing to spin the WTA wheel just on how shit Zhang's tour level record outside of China is.
If those are the superficial reasons, that Zhang beat a few half decent playerss to win a tournament or two in Asia then I'm all over Zakapolova, because that momentum is no longer relevant and nor is the form. Meusburger is good defensively so losing serve to her doesn't inviteably mean she was bad.

Zakapolova is the play IMO. Thanks for that information.