Login Search

THREADS! MOOOOOOAR THREEEEEEADS! My Fourth Pickin'-Thread <3

Last Post

Hi HC,

I believe you're selling yourself short in your gradings. Your 'net yield' & 'ROI' are the same amount, but are actually just your yield expressed as units & percentage. As I understand the terms, your ROI is the amount won/your initial investment (your starting bankroll for the year)? If your roll was 100units & you're up 200+ units then your ROI is FAR higher I believe.

Not sure if you were aware HC but Dustov fixed his last match to lose 2-0 to Stakhovsky in Newport. Set betting was smashed in and had a shit load of liquidity.

On this occasion, again set betting was shut down at a couple of bookies and Tomic 2-0 has higher than normal (albeit nothing like last time) activity on Tomic 2-0 at Betfair.

Bet365 for example has already shut down all live betting markets except for the ML which is very odd for them. This suggest they''ve been hit with a few abnormally large bets on Tomic 2-0.

My hunch in that Dustov has got the fixing bug. Don't think he has done much of it in the past, but he's had a taste for it now and even if he's just making just a few tens of thousands each time, that would still be very sweet for a struggling Challenger player.

I could be wrong but it was something I had my eye on today and picked up on.

Quote Originally Posted by JC1186 View Post
Not sure if you were aware HC but Dustov fixed his last match to lose 2-0 to Stakhovsky in Newport. Set betting was smashed in and had a shit load of liquidity.

On this occasion, again set betting was shut down at a couple of bookies and Tomic 2-0 has higher than normal (albeit nothing like last time) activity on Tomic 2-0 at Betfair.

Bet365 for example has already shut down all live betting markets except for the ML which is very odd for them. This suggest they''ve been hit with a few abnormally large bets on Tomic 2-0.

My hunch in that Dustov has got the fixing bug. Don't think he has done much of it in the past, but he's had a taste for it now and even if he's just making just a few tens of thousands each time, that would still be very sweet for a struggling Challenger player.

I could be wrong but it was something I had my eye on today and picked up on.
I was on tomey 2-0, 8-1 tear ATM last 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
JC, you see anything on that Pella G/Struvay match?..... Pella G hasn't been listed for an injury recently but he has not played since 26th may
Pella's game is definitely made for clay. But given the form and match up is a bit of an unknown it doesn't really interest me Matt. I'm pretty selective in that respect and like to make as informed decisions as possible. If you're going to have a play it makes sense to watch the first few games to get a read.

Oh and Hardcoar, I won't pollute your thead anymore than that. Don't get your knickers in a knot.

Quote Originally Posted by JC1186 View Post
Pella's game is definitely made for clay. But given the form and match up is a bit of an unknown it doesn't really interest me Matt. I'm pretty selective in that respect and like to make as informed decisions as possible. If you're going to have a play it makes sense to watch the first few games to get a read.

Oh and Hardcoar, I won't pollute your thead anymore than that. Don't get your knickers in a knot.
Good call... Good luck with your plays