Login Search

THREADS! MOOOOOOAR THREEEEEEADS! My Fourth Pickin'-Thread <3

Last Post

Nah wasn't joking about bitcoins (Or the amount if thats what you meant).

Been betting with them for awhile, no cashout fees except for the couple cents transaction fee so I like it. Plus instant withdraws can't be beat. Only thing that sucks is the up/down market price volatility.

Will be following you some more!
BETSLIP

Don't know if I'm allowed to share. Nitrogensports is the book I use. Problem with bitcoin is that there isn't any books that will accept high amount of bets (like more than 2 BTC) with good odds. You can find 1.90 / 1.90 or worse and get up to 8 BTC always bet but only a couple actually offer cashbook standard level of odds, Nitro being one of them. Instant withdraws from Nitro as long as you don't bet esports. Max bet is generally to win 1 BTC on favorites, on underdogs risking 1 BTC, practically every sport is offered even nightly table tennis. If your units are $10 or $50, consider it I guess. I can get 2-3 BTC laid easily between 2-3 books if I need to, 2 of the 3 having instant withdraws.

I made 6 BTC of profit this weekend and cashed them out successfully. Withdraw was sent to my coinbase account (site you buy and sell bitcoins instantly at a locked rate) within a minute of the request.

Pretty much done betting for a couple of days while I enjoy the profit I made this past week. Did make a small tail on anderson though for 0.20 bitcoins.
Last edited by EVfollower; 05-06-14 at 02:35 AM.