Login Search

THREADS! MOOOOOOAR THREEEEEEADS! My Fourth Pickin'-Thread <3

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
Funny you should ask, because I was considering the opening @ 1.88 on Pinnacle, but decided against it due to two things: Cornet's possible health issues yesterday as well as the surprisingly impressive performance by What's-Her-Name against Beck. This is close to a 50/50 shot to me given these factors. Corndawg did seem to struggle somehow against Kucova (I did watch about one set of the encounter in total), but mainly I saw Kucova playing very well, although Cornet is very prone to Murrayitis. You could give it a try but I would advise against high stakes because of the above.
Thanks for the anwser. It helped a lot.

Yeah, Koukalova was solid against Beck, but I can't see her coming through here. She and Cornet play pretty similar styles, only that Cornet does everything slightly better. She is a better defender, she commitis less mistakes during the rallies, she is less voulnorable when serving... And what it is very important for me - body language. I just can't stand Koukalova. She is very negative from the first point on and has a faciel expression like she is going to die, every moment. While ALize on the other side always incourages herself after a good move... I am affraid of the possible injury, but I have to give it a shot. I might due it on the spread, to protect myself if retirement happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
Have you by any chance saw yesterday's match between Cornet and Kucova? Is Alize injured, played bad yesterday, or something like that? I am asking because I see her as a bigger favorite in this one, comparing what the odds are suggesting at the moment.
I am not HardCoar by I saw Cornet - Kucova and neither was plying actually well with Cornet struggling even more. I will bet Zakopalova or even better the over. Cornet is more than prone to Murrayitis an Overish Girl. You can bet your global farms on that

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
And what it is very important for me - body language. I just can't stand Koukalova. She is very negative from the first point on and has a faciel expression like she is going to die, every moment.
well against Beck even though I thought her already gone to the walhalla of bad tennis players, she didn't. penetrate you Beck ...or better not.
Last edited by innn; 04-11-14 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by innn View Post
I am not HardCoar by I saw Cornet - Kucova and neither was plying actually well with Cornet struggling even more. I will bet Zakopalova or even better the over. Cornet is more than prone to Murrayitis an Overish Girl. You can bet your global farms on that
It is good to hear different oppinions, from people which see the match from different angles. It helps to make the best final decision. So, thank you for your comment.

I'm on Kookie too.

This is her first tournament with her maiden name back and I've got a feeling she'll have plenty of demons from the divorce and what better way to say "fcuk you" than by kicking ass the second you ditch "Zakopalova".

But seriously she may have shit body language (and oh boy how I can relate to you with that dying expression lol), but Cornet is hardly much better on occasion.

Cornet is someone I have down as putting A LOT of pressure on herself. That's not a good thing. Celebrates when winning points, but still kicks up a stink when things aren't going her way.

Focus hard tonight. Klara has the "shite face", where as Cornet's equal way of whinging is how she starts kind of limping after every point early in the match.

Trust me, look for it.

I wanted to avoid the match (as it's one to avoid for sure), but going on what I saw from Cornet yesterday I had to take the plunge.

On a good little run off late so hope it continues.

Thanks guys, for clarifying the confusing name-inconsistency with Cornet's opponent...so it's all down to a change in marital status...

with apologies for my bad spelling...seems SackaPooLover has become a free-agent CockLover again...

I'd suggest she stay away from that Fucsovic during this vulnerable rebound period..
Last edited by fitguy67; 04-11-14 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
with apologies for my bad spelling...seems SackaPooLover has become a free-agent CockLover again...

I'd suggest she stay away from that Fucsovic during this vulnerable rebound period..
She's a Czech chick.

And she's now single.

Won't be long before Radek realises and gives her the worm.