Login Search

THREADS! MOOOOOOAR THREEEEEEADS! My Fourth Pickin'-Thread <3

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
perfect setup to fck the public. Watch kuznetsov win
When you are a bettor, you cannot disturb yourself with those kind of thoughts. If you watched matches from these two guys on this tournament, and you think there is a lot of value in the odds, you gotta take it. It is simple as that.

@Hardcoar

Have you by any chance saw yesterday's match between Cornet and Kucova? Is Alize injured, played bad yesterday, or something like that? I am asking because I see her as a bigger favorite in this one, comparing what the odds are suggesting at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
When you are a bettor, you cannot disturb yourself with those kind of thoughts. If you watched matches from these two guys on this tournament, and you think there is a lot of value in the odds, you gotta take it. It is simple as that.

@Hardcoar

Have you by any chance saw yesterday's match between Cornet and Kucova? Is Alize injured, played bad yesterday, or something like that? I am asking because I see her as a bigger favorite in this one, comparing what the odds are suggesting at the moment.
Funny you should ask, because I was considering the opening @ 1.88 on Pinnacle, but decided against it due to two things: Cornet's possible health issues yesterday as well as the surprisingly impressive performance by What's-Her-Name against Beck. This is close to a 50/50 shot to me given these factors. Corndawg did seem to struggle somehow against Kucova (I did watch about one set of the encounter in total), but mainly I saw Kucova playing very well, although Cornet is very prone to Murrayitis. You could give it a try but I would advise against high stakes because of the above.