Login Search

Friday tennis pod take it and go dont think twice

Last Post

Default Friday tennis pod take it and go dont think twice

FERRER ML -235 /// risking 7.05 units to win 3 units

This is where jersey falls into a pimp slap

I was on jersey last two matches fairly large take this and cash this ticket tomorrow

Jersey dont got what it takes to hang with Ferrer in front of his home crowd

I hate all of the "this is a lock" titled threads. Sure you're probably right but F*** off with this "early christmas" and other bullshit. I've played tennis my whole life, shit happens man, ferrer takes a fall, has emotional stress, cramps up, bloody nose freaking anything. And dont say it doesnt happen in ATP, just recently nadal in shanghai lost to delpo and later came out and said he had an abdominal tear.

Quote Originally Posted by gottimhimmel View Post
I hate all of the "this is a lock" titled threads. Sure you're probably right but F*** off with this "early christmas" and other bullshit. I've played tennis my whole life, shit happens man, ferrer takes a fall, has emotional stress, cramps up, bloody nose freaking anything. And dont say it doesnt happen in ATP, just recently nadal in shanghai lost to delpo and later came out and said he had an abdominal tear.

?????? Are you serious i never said lock or early christmas ????????

Please go cry elsewhere i dont have time for small time babies

I make money and im happy with my plays this week

I was on Jano ml last two games larger than this and now im taking Ferrer solid bet

Ferrer is more consistent than jano beleive me

Please take your tears elsewhere this gambling thing is not for little boys like you

This betting world is only made for real men

Quote Originally Posted by cashaholic View Post
?????? Are you serious i never said lock or early christmas ????????

Please go cry elsewhere i dont have time for small time babies

I make money and im happy with my plays this week

I was on Jano ml last two games larger than this and now im taking Ferrer solid bet

Ferrer is more consistent than jano beleive me

Please take your tears elsewhere this gambling thing is not for little boys like you

This betting world is only made for real men

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyStyle View Post

Sometimes these forums are full of kids that have no understanding of why theyre betting

The whole point is to make money no ? im 4-1 this week all threads are here @ SBR so i dont get why people

Have to come around start crying in my threads .....if no one likes my plays then i sujjest you fade it

Quote Originally Posted by gottimhimmel View Post
shit happens in sports? really?