Login Search

Live Score and Match Commentary/Chat

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
I added up the numbers and Ymer is only behind Coric and Kyrgios in wins this year verses top 100 players but Kyrgios is no longer a teen. He is only behind Coric, Chung, and Kokkinakis in ranking as well.

ymer 11
kokk 10
chung 4
coric 15
kyrgios 13

There was a recent thread in the biggest tennis forum for those that know where I am talking about comparing current youngsters ranking to the big 4 when they were the same age. Ymer's name didn't even appear once in that thread. He has been going under the radar his whole career as he wasn't a big name coming through juniors.

The statement that he's just not that good and ppl making a big deal about him is just wack.

EDIT: Completely left out Zverev somehow. Anyways, he has won 9 or 10 so still behind Ymer but higher in ranking.
What sample precisely is he only behind Coric and Kyrgios in top-100 wins in???

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
I wasn't referring to the time; you're hardly saying that he's the third most wins of the entire tour this year against top 100 players...
in the two posts, i talked about teens, compared him to the other teens, and said kyrgios isnt a teen anymore. i thought that made it obvious