Login Search

Live Score and Match Commentary/Chat

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
He's just not that good. I don't know why ppl make such a big deal about him.
Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
He is the least talked about youngster. Im the only one here that actually talks about him and on the biggest tennis forum, his name barely even comes up compared to the other teens.

He has taken down 8 top 100 players this yr and is the fifth ranked teen if i am nt mistaken. some of the ones above him havnt recoded as many top 100 wins or r equal and there abouts
I added up the numbers and Ymer is only behind Coric and Kyrgios in wins this year verses top 100 players but Kyrgios is no longer a teen. He is only behind Coric, Chung, and Kokkinakis in ranking as well.

ymer 11
kokk 10
chung 4
coric 15
kyrgios 13

There was a recent thread in the biggest tennis forum for those that know where I am talking about comparing current youngsters ranking to the big 4 when they were the same age. Ymer's name didn't even appear once in that thread. He has been going under the radar his whole career as he wasn't a big name coming through juniors.

The statement that he's just not that good and ppl making a big deal about him is just wack.

EDIT: Completely left out Zverev somehow. Anyways, he has won 9 or 10 so still behind Ymer but higher in ranking.
Last edited by SirtySree; 07-01-15 at 02:25 AM.