Login Search

Live Score and Match Commentary/Chat

Last Post

I guess the match will resume tomorrow, it'll give both players a chance to regroup so it's difficult to estimate. Usually Garcia starts a match well , struggles in the second set, third is a coin toss. Watson is exactly the other way around. With Watson's horrible serve Garcia should win but you'll never know.

Today's disappointments from my perspective are:

*Diatchenko: Too much screeching, very little tennis. horrible break conversion rate. choked from 4-1 up in the 3rd. zero composure means epic fail.

*Gavrilova: exactly the same as diatchenko, including the shrieking. totally disappeared in the second set and Begu was not playing very well either.

*Cuevas: I don't know what the frak happened, he was up 2-0, rode him in the first and to win the match but managed to choke it. since I have been more focused on gavrilova vs begu next court, I did not watch all. I know it's not his surface but he's a more clever and definitely better equipped player than Kudla and has been playing well in the first 2 sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
I wonder when play will resume? Both average but home crowd x factor for Watson.
They don't fool around with the preset schedule very much but they are gonna squeeze them in whether very early in the morning or later in the afternoon. Possibly the former since winner is set to play the day after.